What's your wash n go nighttime routine?

curlycrocheter

I ask, because, nobody really talks about their nighttime routine, it seems.

I've perfected my wash n go routine, but I haven't mastered the art of Day 2 hair. I would love to get 4+ days out of my wash n go.

I know it's possible, but not for me...yet.

Plus I'm nosey :look:

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
I ask, because, nobody really talks about their nighttime routine, it seems. I've perfected my wash n go routine, but I haven't mastered the art of Day 2 hair. I would love to get 4+ days out of my wash n go. I know it's possible, but not for me...yet. Plus I'm nosey :look:

I pineapple my hair very loosely with a satin scrunchy and sleep on a satin pillow case. I can get 7 days, but prefer not to go over 5.

Posted from my shower...while peeing...with the LHCF App

curlycrocheter

I pineapple my hair very loosely with a satin scrunchy and sleep on a satin pillow case. I can get 7 days, but prefer not to go over 5.

Posted from my shower...while peeing...with the LHCF App

No mater how "loose" I try to pineapple, I always get this weird hump in my hair & it stretches my curls until they look flat :nono:

BraunSugar

I used to pineapple but now I just put my hair in a pocket bonnet. I have this one:

I just bend over, put it on my head, and tie it in the back. In the morning I take it off, shake, and go.

Joigirl

I have tried pineappling, but the only thing that works for my hair at shoulder length is to dampen in the shower. I let it marinate while I shower and then shake out my revived curls. My WNG lasts 5-7 days using this method. I use a gel or cream based styler to finger curl any frizzy areas.