Wash N Go Pic

tiffjust2002

Hey guys,
I tried some new products and a new method for my wash n go.

I used Deva Curl (curl cream) and Miss Jessie's Jelly Soft Curls and I air dried. (I still left in about 35% of my co wash conditioner

My usual routine is leaving in about half of my co wash conditioner and then just using Eco Styler Olive Oil gel and then difusing.

This is third day hair
0.jpg

I pineapple at night and put a bonnet on. I think I can get one more day of it :grin:

tiffjust2002

Pretty curls is your hair two toned?

yes it is, it wasn't done on purpose either. What had happened was.....

I had this same brown color in 2009 I rocked it for two years, grew bored and dyed it "soft" black (I put that ish in quotes cause it's just like jet black :ohwell:) in 2011 and rocked that for two years, grew bored yet again and thought....hey it's been two years the black should be faded and grown out by now surely I can dye it brown again.

womp womp the brown only took on my grew out natural hair color so the black still remains on the ends with a hint of brown color on them, nothing like at the roots though.

oh well :grin: (**sings*** I'm different, yeah I'm different in my 2 chainz voice)

I use the Clairol's Texture and Tones boxed dye for all my dye jobs the brown and black. Brown is called cherrywood 4RC :)