what's up with the S CURL activator????

prettygirlatl

hello ladies....i hope this is reaching you all in good health!! i have been reviewing different regimens. just curious...what's up with the S CURL activator people are putting in there hair? what's the purpose. just curious. signed up for the HTH till july challange and want to know should i use it with braids. If so, do i put it all over or just the sides?? very confused. PLEASE HELP!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lachen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:littleang​

darkempress

prettygirlatl said:
hello ladies....i hope this is reaching you all in good health!! i have been reviewing different regimens. just curious...what's up with the S CURL activator people are putting in there hair? what's the purpose. just curious. signed up for the HTH till july challange and want to know should i use it with braids. If so, do i put it all over or just the sides?? very confused. PLEASE HELP!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lachen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:littleang​
ITS A GOOD MOISTURIZER, A GOOD WATERBASED MOISTURIZER THAT IS:) .

nelli711

It's used for moisture. I used to saturate my braids with it. I never put it close to the scalp because I didn't want all of that buildup.

nelli711

Yes, it does work with the baggy method. Use it just like a regular moisturizer. I wouldn't apply too much or it will make your hair soggy in the baggy.

yodie

I live by this stuff.

I just henna'd and had a hard hair experience. Regretin' it!!

Scurl spray is actually moisturizing my hair.

It's a staple for me.

cutiebe2

I used it when I first started LHCF and then switch to other things. I didn't like that it would make my hands sticky when I used it. I had a bottle sitting around unused so I have been using it on my braids until it finishes.

Lady Esquire

S-Curl is a great moisturizer especially if you wear buns on a regular basis. Some use it for baggies as well. It can cause crazy build up, but too much of any good thing has its drawbacks. So keep it away from direct contact with your scalp. My hair is thirsty and S-Curl takes care of that.

Hope we have found a new convert.:)

ashmack

I use care free curl gold activator/moisturizer and I love it. I do a co-wash every 2-3 days and I use the CFC to do my braidout. It makes my hair super soft and keeps my ends soft as well. The only problem is that it takes my hair forever to dry however.