What's the best brand of human hair for braiding?

I'm getting my hair braided tomorrow, and need to know what a good brand of human hair is that won't tangle, and that I can get at a BSS. I remember having a good experience with something a few years ago when I last had braids, and I think it was Outre, but I just can't remember. Any suggestions ladies? Thank you in advance!:)

I apologize if there's already a thread on this here, but the search feature has not been working for me all day.

For BSS hair, I used to always get the Sensattional (sp?) silky braiding hair.

I think the weaving is too silky, but for braids this was PERFECT. It was very easy to remove these compared to the Yaki one. The silky was very easy to wash and style, as well.

Other than that I think the Double drawn Bulk Remi from indianhairs.com is WONDERFUL. But, that is not going to help you since your appointment is coming up.

Post pics!!! :D

Thanks for the tip HoneyDew ... and I will most certainly post pics, whatever I decide ;)

Any other suggestions ladies?

HoneyDew said:
For BSS hair, I used to always get the Sensattional (sp?) silky braiding hair.

I think the weaving is too silky, but for braids this was PERFECT. It was very easy to remove these compared to the Yaki one. The silky was very easy to wash and style, as well.

Other than that I think the Double drawn Bulk Remi from indianhairs.com is WONDERFUL. But, that is not going to help you since your appointment is coming up.

Post pics!!! :D

Back