Re: What\'s in your spray bottle?

sebastian titanium protector
sebastian slinky
hot six oil

S

Stylepink

After reading this post yesterday at work, i immediately faked
sick and went to the health food store and bought $50.00 worth of oils and glycerine and went home to make a wonderful cocktail that works wonders on my hair! I felt a difference immediately! Thank you all for sharing !

ngaa

mmm well i'm late but i have water, glycerin and infusium 23 leave in

Britt

some glycerin and water to attack my kitchen. I just like it for a new growth period, it gives it a nice natural look. Thanks Peachtree

nita4

World of Curls, distilled water and glycerine. Makes a nice mix with a slightly soft scent - I don't like the smell of glycerine after three days.

mrsdst

Ladies:
I just got a spray bottle and I am excited. Currently I have distilled water, jojoba oil, rosewater and a touch of peppermint.
(I have added the peppermint to cover the smell of the Wild Grow Oil.)

daviine

Thanks Curlycrly. I'll try that one day. In the meantime, I DEFINITELY have way more EMB conditioner in that bottle than that. Maybe I'll change the bottle, then add more water.

daviine

Just out of curiosity BRH--how much EMB do you have in your spray bottle to how much water?

Thanks!

nekee

Water, olive oil, coconut oil and soft and beautiful botanicals oil

myco

Razac leave-in conditioner diluted with water, aloe vera, and a few drops of fragrance oil.

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Curlycrly. I'll try that one day. In the meantime, I DEFINITELY have way more EMB conditioner in that bottle than that. Maybe I'll change the bottle, then add more water.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm no longer using EMB in my spray bottle. Since I do not like VO5 as a conditioner, I've been using that or White Rain instead. The amount is about the same, maybe a little more.

Nyambura

surfer girl

Distilled water (Sweetcocoa!
)
I've tried it mixed with jojoba but for some reason it works better in my hair to spray with the d-water alone and then add whatever leave-in of choice.

daviine

Bumping for updated and/or additional responses before I print the thread.

inthepink

Well, mine has changed since I last posted.

1. a dallop of V05 Strawberries n' Cream, a dallop of Suave Professionals Awupuhi, Vanilla Monoi Oil, Rosemary Mixture and Distilled water - I use this one to moisturize my nape area...it's basically a leave-in and makes my hair very soft. I use it in the morning and at night.

2. Diluted Lottabody setting lotion - I use this instead of gel to set my hair before putting on my scarf and sitting under the dryer for 45 minutes or so

3. Distilled water, proclaim 7 oil, lavender eo, and rosemary eo mixture - I use this one to dampen my hair at night for braiding

4. Pantene Conditioning Spray mixed with Proclaim 7 Oil - I use this as my standard leave-in

MoezThunder

Blue bottle ~ distilled water, wonder 8 oil, & castor oil (for ends)
Red bottle ~ distilled water, glycerin, Wonder 8 Oil, Suave Tropical Coconut conditioner (new growth)
Orange bottle ~ Infusium23, distilled water, olive oil, diluted Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker Activator/Moisturizer (leave-in strengthner)

BlkHoneyLuv2U

I have three spray bottles. 1=oil for my hot oil treatments, 2= lotta body setting lotion and #3=infusium 23 leave in conditioner.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

My spray bottle contains:

Approx. 16 oz of distilled water
2 TBS of Lafier Honey & Almond Rinse
1TBS of St Ives Vanilla & Edelweiss (for the smell
)
1 TBS of Aubrey Organics Aloe Vera
Approx. ½ tsp of avocado oil
10 drops of Dark & Lovely "The Restorer" Oil

BronzeBrown

Since I'm using Surge for growth, my current spray mix was made with a focus on strand health. It consists of:

~ Distilled water
~ Aubrey GPB (new idea, hair seems to like it)
~ Vanilla fragrance oil
~ Vitamin-e oil

Neen

In my bottle is EVOO and distilled water. I am thinking of adding pure aloe vera.

lisatamika

* Infusium 23 leave-in and Wonder 8 oil

* Worlds of Curls moisturizing spray and Wonder 8 oil

L

ladybug

glycerin and infusium 23...used every 2 days for upkeep..esp for ends

deep condition-lekair cholesterol and vo5 strawberries and cream con...makes my hair so soft and smells great after