What is Your Goal Length And What Length Are You Now?

What is your Goal Length and What Length Are You Now?

• Total voters

LongCurlyLocks

Well, I am currently an inch (more or less) past my shoulder blades with my curls stretched. My short term is bra strap with curls stretched and my ultimate goal is waist lenght stretched-which would probably be mid back just left alone. I don't think I could handle WL just left alone, that's just too long!!!

Kurly K

ryte now im ear length and im aiming for waist length stretched ultimately but im trying to make it to APL first :look:

GoldenBreeze

I'm currently MBL, and voted goal to be WL. However, my actual ultimate
goal is TBL. This is my goal for several reasons:
1. When I cut my hair as a young lady (17yr), I promised myself that I would grow it back when I was older.
2. I want my hair to be longer than it has ever been.
3. I want to have a TBL silver braid hanging down my back when I'm
elderly just like my grandmother did.
4.I want be able to braid my hair into one braid, and wrap it around my head.

bbdgirl

my goal length is MBL and I hope to be there by June 2009. Ideally I would like it to be full, blunt MBL.

msa

I'm NL and ultimately I want to be full WL stretched. I have a full 18in to go so I am working towards being WL by February 2012 (my 26th bday).

Right now though, I just want some evidence that all this work is worth it, so I'll be happy with any growth.

princessdi

My goal length is BSL and I'm full shoulder now. I guess I'll eventually get there. I'm hoping for APL by December 08.:yawn:

Galadriel

I haven't done a length check since May 31 (see my Avi pic) but I'm assuming I'm APL now :grin:. My goal is a nice thick and healthy MBL.

skyborn09

My goal length is midback length hair. I'm currently BSL right now transitioning. My plan is to just keep trimming my hair to BSL until its all natural and then go longer from there so I'll probably get there Dec 2010.

Nya33

Well my goal is for my natural hair DRY to be between shoulder length and APL...now when it's dry it is neck length. I don't have a straight hair goal, but right now it's at apl

Firstly i love your hair all curly!
I would be happy with my hair at shoulder length when its natural.
I have a long way to go........:wallbash:

Quinette

I am currently in the frustrated stage of being between SL and a APL. My ultimate goal is MBL but, at the rate my hair seems to be growing I picked BSL as my goal. I don't have any significant reason for that particular length other than just wanting to see how long it will grow.

NappturalWomyn

I am collarbone length in the back, and chin length in the front unstretched. My goal is to armpit length all the way around unstretched. I'll stop there. If it gets longer, that's great...