What is Your Goal Length And What Length Are You Now?

What is your Goal Length and What Length Are You Now?

• Total voters
Right now, I'm SL stretched, EL unstretched. My goal is BSL stretched... MBL / APL unstretched.

I think I've decided as of today to go natural.
After looking at Nubianqt's Fotki... I am INSPIRED!!

I'm transitioning, so my goals will change once I BC. But for now:

Currently: below APL (closing in on BSL)
Goal: get back to BSL (just to see if I can do it)

Then I'm gonna chop it off to the new growth in September (which should be about 9-10 inches). Once I BC, my goal will be to grow my natural hair to waist length stretched (APL unstretched).

My goal is natural BSL stretched but I have a few years to go since I'm still transitioning and only have 6 inches of new growth. So I'm taking baby steps.

I am Shoulder Length(Give or take an inch,End of summer will make me full past shoulder),I want Midback length in the back with layers in the crown and front.

Stretched, I'm at shoulder...I'll confirm this when I straighten on or around the 30th for my six month mark.

I set APL as my current length goal...I may change it once I get there.

I guess I can't really vote, my goal length is apl(i'm not sure if it'll be stretched or unstretched) but i am a twa working on goal #1...sl. oh well.

I'm a tad below bsl in the back, apl in the front. my goal is to be bsl all over with thick ends. if i get mbl great, if i don't i'll be just fine:yep:

I am between SL and APL stretched. My current goal is APL streched. Final goal, BSL stretched.

BTW, sorry for not including twa, ear length, neck length, chin length, tail bone length, floor length :lachen:and all that but I could only do 10 options.
I think these options cover the majority.

I am beyond WL now and my goal is just to however long it decides it wants to go. I would love to be at classic length.:drunk:

Goal= MBL

Simply because I originally thought BSL when I started at SL, but once I reached APL, I realized my hair doesn't seem "long" so I'd think that in 3 inches I'd feel the same way at BSL. So, I'll shoot for MBL. Now, I'm sure if I were to achieve BSL all around, I'd feel differently. But as it stands right now, my front is SL and the back of my hair is APL :perplexed. Maybe it would seem longer if it were full APL.

I am APL right now but my goal is to have thick MBL hair. My goal right now is just to make it to BSL by the end of this year.

I think my hair is just a tad beyond hip length when stretched. I've changed my goal several times over the last three or so years. Classic when stretched would be really nice. But ultimately, I know I'll let my hair grow until I'm ready to maintain. A few factors will influence when that is. Some days I say I'll let it grow six more months or one more year or two more years. Some days I say I'll just grow to terminal. Who knows. :look:

Oh....yeah....the wait must be agony!:rolleyes::lachen: Oh shush....your hair is already supercalifragilisticexpealidocious! I LOVE YOUR avatar protective style! LOVE IT!

My longest layers are somewhere between SL and CBL. I hope to get to APL by Jan 10, but I want WL as my final goal.

When straight, I'm BSL (or BSB length). My goal is to be somewhere between MBL and WL. That way the curly styles will hang nicely at BSL in the front.

My current length is b/w SL and APL stetched. I would love to have APL hair unstretched, but with my shrinkage I don't know. So I think I would like MBL with stretched hair.

I am just touching APL stretched and my goal is either MBL or WL stretched... I don't think I can handle anything past that!

I'm between SL and APL now .. my short term goal is Full APL .. and my long term goal is TBL .. layered, most likely.

Back