What Is The Best Leave in Moisturizer

BlkHoneyLuv2U

for relaxed hair. I need something I can use after a roller set as a daily moisturizer that is light and wont weigh my hair down. The oil lotions and moisturizers are too heavy. My hair texture is very fine to the point it looks thin and the type products I've been using leaves my hair looking limp and lifeless. Does anyone know of a product that will give me moisture while still having bounce and life to my hair? TIA ladies.

Missi

i suggest NTM Silk Therapy Leave-In.....
...I use and LOVE Giovanni Direct Leave-in and use to use Lacio Lacio but i they leave film / residue in your hair: i've tried NTM Leave In and it didn't do that.

BlkHoneyLuv2U

i suggest NTM Silk Therapy Leave-In.....
...I use and LOVE Giovanni Direct Leave-in and use to use Lacio Lacio but i they leave film / residue in your hair: i've tried NTM Leave In and it didn't do that.

Thanks for replying but where can I find this NTM Silk Therapy?

Lovelylocs

I just tried adding S-curl to my hair before my rollerset b/c my hair feels kind of dry. I'll let you know how it comes out after I take my rollers out.

BlkHoneyLuv2U

I just tried adding S-curl to my hair before my rollerset b/c my hair feels kind of dry. I'll let you know how it comes out after I take my rollers out.
I've tried this too but my hair always come out too soft and limp and will not hold curls at all. I hope you have better luck than I did.

Blessed_Angel

Hey, Lady, why don't you try Nexxus Volumizing Leave-In Conditioner? It's not heavy, it conditions and moisturizes, as well as give your hair body instead of leaving it lifeless. They have a small 5 oz bottle that you can try. Let me know if you like it. I use it all the time.