What happened to the Off Topic Forum?

frostydoll

WhipEffectz1 said:
Cool!!! I just watched it. I didn't know you're an Aries!!!:rolleyes: :lol: Difficult people......

I was trying not to say anything about her being an Aries... my grandmother and 3 of my younger sisters are Aries *sigh* Ella I'm sure you're very sweet. :lol:

PinkPeony

UMBlessedBeauty_1 said:
Ella accents are soo cute and that youtube video had me cracking up. :lachen: :lachen:
I laugh everytime I see it,lol.

@whip:mad:
I beg to differ
aries are honest,warm-hearted and straight forward people.
Stubborn and a tad narcistic maybe hotheated but we will not stab you in the back,uh-uh.:)

What are you?

WhipEffectz1

ella said:

I beg to differ
Stubborn and a tad narcistic maybe hotheated but we will not stab you in the back,uh-uh.:)

What are you?

CAPRICORN BABY!!!!!:grin:

WhipEffectz1

ella said:

I beg to differ

What are you?

Well the Aries I've met are off the chain(means their kinda crazy, lol), bossy, and very straight forward which gets them in trouble with me from time to time. I'm sure you're quite sweet though.....................not so go ahead and stab me in the back!!!:lol:

PinkPeony

WhipEffectz1 said:
CAPRICORN BABY!!!!!:grin:

[SIZE=+1]Traditional
Traits
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Practical and prudent
Ambitious and disciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and reserved
[/SIZE]

On the dark side....

[SIZE=-1]Pessimistic and fatalistic
Miserly and grudging:perplexed
[/SIZE]

Umblessed what about you?

frostydoll

WhipEffectz1 said:
Well the Aries I've met are off the chain(means their kinda crazy, lol), bossy, and very straight forward which gets them in trouble with me from time to time. I'm sure you're quite sweet though.....................not so go ahead and stab me in the back!!!:lol:

Yeah my grandmother is a bit of a control freak but she is also very giving until you piss her off and it's all downhill from there.

frostydoll

ella said:
[SIZE=+1]Traditional
Traits
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Practical and prudent
Ambitious and disciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and reserved
[/SIZE]

On the dark side....

[SIZE=-1]Pessimistic and fatalistic
Miserly and grudging:perplexed
[/SIZE]

Umblessed what about you?

I'm a Virgo and so is my sweetie!!! I have a birthday coming up soon:D ;)

frostydoll

My younger sister is a Capricorn and umm she doesn't fulfill those traits lol. We don't get along very well either.

PinkPeony

WhipEffectz1 said:

Well I think it's a known fact I'm kinda crazy:look: :lol: and boy I had to learn the hard way that I have to tone down my straight-forwardness,not errbody wants to hear the truth:(
on the other hand I really don't think it's my buisness to tell people what's wrong with their lives,if you like it I love it.:)
I try to be more diplomatic now but I still can't lie someone in the face

Fellow only-child huh?I know in the states the image of us is not the best

*Michelle*

UMBlessedBeauty_1 said:
I'm a Virgo and so is my sweetie!!! I have a birthday coming up soon:D ;)

My son is! And he is one of the straightest people I know. He'll be 21 in Sept and you never have to guess with him because he WILL let you know EXACTLY how it is :eek: :lachen: He also is VERY giving and loving. Someone is gonna get a good husband...

PinkPeony

UMBlessedBeauty_1 said:
Yeah my grandmother is a bit of a control freak but she is also very giving until you piss her off and it's all downhill from there.
Ditto!
Virgo?
I love virgo's.
Are you the chaotic one or the control freak one?

So WHO do you get along with:lol:

WhipEffectz1

Pixel Lady said:
I knew I liked you! :D

What day? I'm Jan. 12

December 26 so is MsScarlett!!!!

Capricorn

Your element: Earth

Your ruling planets: Saturn

Symbol: The Goat

Your stone: Garnet

Life Pursuit: To be proud of their achievements

Vibration: Poweful resilient energy

Capricorn Secret Desire: to be admired by their family and friends and the world at large

Description:
The sign of the high roller, Capricorn is regarded as the zodiac’s top, but also quiet, life and business achievers. But, there are two very different types of Capricorns.

The first is represented by the mountain goat, always climbing higher and higher; never content until reaching the top. The second is the garden goat, with little adventurous spirit or ambition-happy to remain within a small domain, refusing to budge unless it is pushed. Either type of Capricorn, however, is patient and persevering. They reach their goals because they know the longest journey commences with a single step and that the first step is always the most difficult.

The one thing a Capricorn must always try to do is balance work with play; otherwise they can become too one-sided and work can replace true personal emotional fulfilment. Continually climbing the eternal mountain of success, Capricornians rise to the occasion when faced with a new task or deadline. Even if something comes to a grinding halt, their ambition to reach the ultimate keeps them moving forever onwards and upwards (prompted by the strict influence of ruling planet Saturn). Although conservative and cautious, Goats are willing to try unusual approaches on their road to success in business or in love. Romantically, they desire a permanent relationship with someone who'll give them the affection they crave (and often neglect to give themselves!)

The rulership of Saturn - the planet representing responsibility, structure and hard work - ensures that Capricorns in their truest of expression, are ambitious, practical and superb organizers. Although many Capricorns are borderline workaholics, this doesn't necessarily make them dull or gloomy! They have an offbeat sense of humour, which seems to erupt at the most unexpected moments. Their motivating force in life is success, money, status, authority and - although many might not admit it - love. By nature Capricorns are cautious when entering a new love relationship, but once they feel 'safe' with their partner, the cool exterior melts away to reveal a sensitive and loyal heart beneath. As a friend, Capricorns can be relied upon to provide the strongest and most sympathetic pair of shoulders in the zodiac...
1 month Love & Romance Horoscope

For a personalised forecast of what's in store for you this month, this report will take you step by step through the various love and romantic influences coming up in your chart. Find out more »

If you were born on the first or last day of a Sun sign, in astrological terms you were born on a cusp. If that's the case, you will probably benefit from reading your own Sun sign and the Sun sign that ends or begins right before or after your date of birth. For example, if your birth date is 22 December, your Sun sign is Capricorn, but you probably have some Sagittarian traits as well

*Michelle*

Okay, I'm crackin' my self up...y'all must be like :eek: :eek: WTF?? She just read hustled and jumped right in...:lachen: :lachen:

Sorry :p back to read hustlin'...

Carry on :look:

WhipEffectz1

ella said:
Well I think it's a known fact I'm kinda crazy:look: :lol: and boy I had to learn the hard way that I have to tone down my straight-forwardness,not errbody wants to hear the truth:(
on the other hand I really don't think it's my buisness to tell people what's wrong with their lives,if you like it I love it.:)
I try to be more diplomatic now but I still can't lie someone in the face

Fellow only-child huh?I know in the states the image of us is not the best

Its really not but we get by!!!!

WhipEffectz1

Pixel Lady said:
My son is! And he is one of the straightest people I know. He'll be 21 in Sept and you never have to guess with him because he WILL let you know EXACTLY how it is :eek: :lachen: He also is VERY giving and loving. Someone is gonna get a good husband...

Wow, god bless him for being straight forward(especially with women). I hope my son is this way as well!

PinkPeony

Pixel Lady said:
Okay, I'm crackin' my self up...y'all must be like :eek: :eek: WTF?? She just read hustled and jumped right in...:lachen: :lachen:

Sorry :p back to read hustlin'...

Carry on :look:
No not at all!
Jump right back in it's not like that.:)

PinkPeony

WhipEffectz1 said:
December 26 so is MsScarlett!!!!

Capricorn

Your element: Earth

Your ruling planets: Saturn

Symbol: The Goat

Your stone: Garnet

Life Pursuit: To be proud of their achievements

Vibration: Poweful resilient energy

Capricorn Secret Desire: to be admired by their family and friends and the world at large

Description:
The sign of the high roller, Capricorn is regarded as the zodiac’s top, but also quiet, life and business achievers. But, there are two very different types of Capricorns.

The first is represented by the mountain goat, always climbing higher and higher; never content until reaching the top. The second is the garden goat, with little adventurous spirit or ambition-happy to remain within a small domain, refusing to budge unless it is pushed. Either type of Capricorn, however, is patient and persevering. They reach their goals because they know the longest journey commences with a single step and that the first step is always the most difficult.

The one thing a Capricorn must always try to do is balance work with play; otherwise they can become too one-sided and work can replace true personal emotional fulfilment. Continually climbing the eternal mountain of success, Capricornians rise to the occasion when faced with a new task or deadline. Even if something comes to a grinding halt, their ambition to reach the ultimate keeps them moving forever onwards and upwards (prompted by the strict influence of ruling planet Saturn). Although conservative and cautious, Goats are willing to try unusual approaches on their road to success in business or in love. Romantically, they desire a permanent relationship with someone who'll give them the affection they crave (and often neglect to give themselves!)

The rulership of Saturn - the planet representing responsibility, structure and hard work - ensures that Capricorns in their truest of expression, are ambitious, practical and superb organizers. Although many Capricorns are borderline workaholics, this doesn't necessarily make them dull or gloomy! They have an offbeat sense of humour, which seems to erupt at the most unexpected moments. Their motivating force in life is success, money, status, authority and - although many might not admit it - love. By nature Capricorns are cautious when entering a new love relationship, but once they feel 'safe' with their partner, the cool exterior melts away to reveal a sensitive and loyal heart beneath. As a friend, Capricorns can be relied upon to provide the strongest and most sympathetic pair of shoulders in the zodiac...
1 month Love & Romance Horoscope

For a personalised forecast of what's in store for you this month, this report will take you step by step through the various love and romantic influences coming up in your chart. Find out more »

If you were born on the first or last day of a Sun sign, in astrological terms you were born on a cusp. If that's the case, you will probably benefit from reading your own Sun sign and the Sun sign that ends or begins right before or after your date of birth. For example, if your birth date is 22 December, your Sun sign is Capricorn, but you probably have some Sagittarian traits as well

So is that you?
I had no idea you had a son and a daughter.Cool.

frostydoll

Pixel Lady said:

Yeah we do tend to be very giving and loving until you cross us. I'm very honest though although I try to hold back if I don't want to hurt your feelings lol. Now my sweetie on the other hand *sigh*. He's learning that he can't say things the same way to me that he does to his boys especially during certain days of the month because I'll either start crying or cussing:lachen: :lachen:

*Michelle*

Yep, he will let a girl know in a NYC minute..."you ain't meetin' my momma cuz you ain't gonna be around long enough" or yes I'm dating two other girls, I gotta get it out of my system before I get married:eek: :eek: . Okay, I ear hustled...I mean overheard...:lachen:

I'm a hustler babe, thats what I am...In my best whoever sang that song voice!

Oh brother, I must be REALLY tired because I am in silly mood :eek: :lol:

frostydoll

ella said:
Ditto!
Virgo?
I love virgo's.
Are you the chaotic one or the control freak one?

So WHO do you get along with:lol:

Ummm I think I'm the control freak one but I'm messy lol.

I get along with Aries because I know how they work lol. I'm the first grandchild so me and my grandmother have a wonderful relationship.

*Michelle*

UMBlessedBeauty_1 said:
Yeah we do tend to be very giving and loving until you cross us. I'm very honest though although I try to hold back if I don't want to hurt your feelings lol. Now my sweetie on the other hand *sigh*. He's learning that he can't say things the same way to me that he does to his boys especially during certain days of the month because I'll either start crying or cussing:lachen: :lachen:

Yes, indeed!

Crying or cussing...usually a little of both...this is my friend who is Virgo!

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
You guys, I'm bored. I need my OT fix. I was awakened by some idiot banging on my door. Now I can't go back to sleep. It's nights like this that I turn to OT :lol:.

*Michelle*

ella said:
No not at all!
Jump right back in it's not like that.:)

Awww your so sweet! Thank you!

Can I pimp out my son? He's good looking (I know all moms say that, but really he is), has a city job, is an honor student at a State University, has good credit, nice car...umm y'all know anybody about 21 who likes honesty:eek: ?? I need a sweet DIL :eek: :lachen: :p

:wasntme: