What happened to the Off Topic Forum?

frostydoll

WhipEffectz1 said:
Personally, I think it was all the sexually related threads going on!

Now that I can believe because there was just a posting about Sexual Content by one of the moderators a couple of days ago.

Well at least I actually did a rollerset today even though it didn't work out and I've gotten lots of advice about one in the future.

Maybe I can get a Banana Cream Pie recipe since I visited the Cooking Forum today as well lol.

VeeJai

i think its cuz LHCF is gettin hot to trot. lol lemme stop. can't the mods just do some "maintenance"? clean up some "Trash" and get rid of the "unwanted"? **looks around innocently pretends not to notice the possibility that it may be MTB4 around here soon**

WhipEffectz1

UMBlessedBeauty_1 said:
Now that I can believe because there was just a posting about Sexual Content by one of the moderators a couple of days ago.

Well at least I actually did a rollerset today even though it didn't work out and I've gotten lots of advice about one in the future.

Stop it!! You're making me nauseous!!!!:lol: Now somebody gonna start talking about mtg, red palm oil, and whale sperm!!!:lol:

PinkPeony

WhipEffectz1 said:
Man, that smiley trips me out!!:rofl: Yes, ma'am!!!
Maybe I even posted in one:confused: ,the last couple weeks I kinda went nuts with posts because i'm usually up all night.
Can you give me a quick rundown that is non-explicit...:D

BTW-You look soo pretty in your new avatar:)

PinkPeony

VeeJai said:
i think its cuz LHCF is gettin hot to trot. lol lemme stop. can't the mods just do some "maintenance"? clean up some "Trash" and get rid of the "unwanted"? **looks around innocently pretends not to notice the possibility that it may be MTB4 around here soon**
Ok can you please translate this for me?:confused: :lol:
Hot to trot?:confused:

WhipEffectz1

VeeJai said:

I truly suspect that some things are better said than done. With that said, I imagine its a tremendous responsibility running this website and that you have to take your time sorting out the riff raff!!!;) That's 3 get out of jail cards for me!!!!:lol:

WhipEffectz1

ella said:
Maybe I even posted in one:confused: ,the last couple weeks I kinda went nuts with posts because i'm usually up all night.
Can you give me a quick rundown that is non-explicit...:D

BTW-You look soo pretty in your new avatar:)

Thank you my sweet! You too in your siggy!!! Gotta love them yella bones, lol!!! You know what that term mean???!!!!:lol:

frostydoll

WhipEffectz1 said:
Yes, that is until after you tell me how my girl Beyonce hair looked at the concert tomorrow!!!!

I ain't telling you nothin'! Although I'm sure that's all I'm going to be able to think about Saturday.

ETA: You know you're just going to ask me what kind of lacefront it was!

frostydoll

WhipEffectz1 said:
Thank you my sweet! You too in your siggy!!! Gotta love them yella bones, lol!!! You know what that term mean???!!!!:lol:

You are a mess picking on people. Why did it take me like 5 min to realize that's your myspace picture and that's why it looks familiar?

PinkPeony

WhipEffectz1 said:
First trick now hot to trot!!!:rofl: It means getting out of hand dear!!! :lachen:

Awww thank you!
Hey I just learned basic school english,very british and proper okay... I swear y'all teaching me all the slang.
DH almost died the other day when I used the word *propped*:lol:

Did you just say that I'm a yella bone?:mad:
J/K YOU can say that:)
We talked about that on the OT didn't we?
It means light-skinned with yellowish skin?
And if my skin would be more reddish I'd be a red uhhhh bone?

I don't like all those divisions tough

Last edited:

WhipEffectz1

UMBlessedBeauty_1 said:
I ain't telling you nothin'! Although I'm sure that's all I'm going to be able to think about Saturday.

ETA: You know you're just going to ask me what kind of lacefront it was!

lol!! You've got me mistaken dear. I don't fancy lacefronts!!!!:nono: I'll probably want to know whether or not it looked like Seabiscuit or real nice. Bey's my girl and she nor Jigga can do no wrong!!!:p

WhipEffectz1

UMBlessedBeauty_1 said:
You are a mess picking on people. Why did it take me like 5 min to realize that's your myspace picture and that's why it looks familiar?

Wowwwwwwzers, you're so slow and special Ms. Lady!!!!:lol:

PinkPeony

lady_godiva said:
It was all those naked booty pictures that folks kept postin'.

WHAT?Thanks tough for telling me what was up.
Can't you guys pm a sista or something?
That's why we need a LHCF premium membership with cell phone alerts.
So everytime there is something steamy going on I'll get a message to my cell and can log on

WhipEffectz1

ella said:
Awww thank you!
Hey I just learned basic school english,very british and proper okay... I swear y'all teaching me all the slang.
DH almost died the other day when I used the word *propped*:lol:

Did you just say that I'm a yella bone?:mad:
J/K YOU can say that:)
We talked about that on the OT didn't we?
It means light-skinned with yellowish skin?
And if my skin would be more reddish I'd be a red uhhhh bone?

I don't like all those divisions tough

You're correct, we sure did!!! See I miss it already!!!:( I sure wish I could hear your accent because I would be buying you a shot everytime you would say trick, hot to trot, etc.:rofl: One day!!!!

frostydoll

WhipEffectz1 said:
lol!! You've got me mistaken dear. I don't fancy lacefronts!!!!:nono: I'll probably want to know whether or not it looked like Seabiscuit or real nice. Bey's my girl and she nor Jigga can do no wrong!!!:p

Oh I didn't know you were Beyonce friendly you know how they get to bashing the poor girl in here lol. I'm hoping real nice but I'm sure she'll sweat it out by the end.

frostydoll

WhipEffectz1 said:
Wowwwwwwzers, you're so slow and special Ms. Lady!!!!:lol:

shhhhhh... don't tell nobody. Wait until you're around me more? My face always lets you know when I'm confused.

frostydoll

ella said:
WHAT?Thanks tough for telling me what was up.
Can't you guys pm a sista or something?
That's why we need a LHCF premium membership with cell phone alerts.
So everytime there is something steamy going on I'll get a message to my cell and can log on

OMG... I would be in so much trouble seriously. I can just feel my cell phone vibrating in the middle of class and fighting the urge to find the nearest computer lab :lol:

PinkPeony

UMBlessedBeauty_1 said:
OMG... I would be in so much trouble seriously. I can just feel my cell phone vibrating in the middle of class and fighting the urge to find the nearest computer lab :lol:

I can dream can't I?:lol: