What Hairstyles Bring You the Most Compliments...

CinnaMocha

When my hair is done xtra curly/spiraled, I get lots of compliments (but try keeping it for more than 3 days, that's another story:lol: ).

Desert Skye

I get the most comliments when I flat iron my hair stick straight with the CHI.When I had longer hair, I got the most compliments when I rollerset my hair and wore it curly.

frankie

Pretty much any time that I don't have my hair in a bun people are amazed. Braidouts win the prize!!! Second runner up...when I come fresh from the salon with the professional blowout...it flows so beautifully! This only happens about 3-4 times a year when I get my relaxer.

IrisDaVirus

• Extension braids - Most of the compliments I get are for using the darkest color hair available. People say super-dark hair sets my face off beautifully.
  • Partial updos- I usually either pull or pin the top of my hair up and let the back hang free when my hair isn't braided. People tell me they love it because it looks so simple yet pretty.
  • My natural hair in general gets me tons of compliments because of its thick and wavy nature.

Last edited:

Keen

Definetely rollersets. I get a lot of "is that your hair? Why don't you ever wear it down?". People are use to seing me in a bun or braids.

senimoni

Sistaslick said:
whenever I wear it flatironed down. Its always up so its a shocker when it out:lol:

Same here....just having it out seems to get compliments or comments. Even if the pony is loose...guess they don't like my bun...haha.