What do you dry your hair with?

What do you dry your hair with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brg240

i'll do different things but first i squeeze out excess water. and then i use a regular towel, t-shirt, microfiber turban wrap, or air dry.

the microfiber snags my air and absorbs too much moisture from the outside and then it's left wet inside, also the turban is too short for my hair. It also i still need a towel on top of it. towel is pretty cumbersome but I do like that nothing drips. Not sure if i've noticed a reduction of frizz but i kind of like tshirts, though they soak through rather quickly.

Lucia

Lucia how can you stand to have such wet hair? i mean after i squeeze my hair out its still dripping. does it take a long time to dry?

Mz.MoMo5235

I have it braided/twists moist times, and yes it takes a good hour for the top and sides to get almost dry, by morning their dry, but the braided length that's still damp until the next day unless I do smaller sections or I air dry it out without product something I don't do it would still take a good 2-3 hours- I have thick hair it's always been a long air dry wait unless my porosity was off. When it's super cold blizzard weather out I just say heck with it and diffuse it.

CurlsBazillion

I put a towel on only to walk from the kitchen sink to the couch (I only have 5 1/2 in of hair) no rubbing, I never let my hair dry before I do whatever to it. The satin scarf thing sounds like it could work for me.

PearlyCurly

Usually, air..
Nothing really touches my hair.
Heyy.that rhymes:party:

If i want to soak up some water, i very occasionally use a diffuser.

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
I have a pink turbie twist towel.

I *heart* that thing

ETA: I am 4 a/b

and the towel was like 4.99 at rite-aid

These are what I use when I want to DC, or a less shrink two-strand twist set. But most of the time, I let my hair drip dry

Boujoichic

I voted other because I have been using the Diva Dryer Microfiber twist turban I just got it about 2 weeks ago. Honestly I havent noticed a difference in my hair yet from using a regular towel it is smoother and softer than a regular towel though. I like it because I use it 2 ways I will put it over my plastic cap when i am DC'ing to trap the heat from head to help with the DC. Then I also use it to dry my hair after I rinse. I have heard it can be used for plopping but haven't tried that yet.

SuchaLady

Last week I had to wash my hair on a week day after the gym and didnt feel like air drying or sittig under the hooded dryer. So I turned on my ceiling fan and sat on my laptop for about an hour. It worked lol!