What do yall think of Bigen hair color???

MWilson569

Im planning on dyeing my hair bigen's oriental black hair color...I wanted to know your opinions on this brand of hair color...and if there is a better product to dye or rinse my hair jet black.

CocoaCure

I like it! I used it and coloured my hair dark brown and it took rather dark, it looked black, but within a couple weeks it looked dark brown. I found it to be very safe, non-damaging and non-drying. But then again, I followed it with a deep conditioning. But just always think about your moisture and your conditioning and you should be fine! I like it!

Dutchess

I always use this product in the Oriental Black. I like it because it gives me rich vibrant color that lasts and last. Another thing I like about Bigen is that it doesn't stain my nails and hands each time I wash my hair. It's like when I do the final wash after applying it - there's not residual color coming off.

clover

When I was relaxed a few years ago Bigen was my favorite hair color. I used Dark Brown (I think that's the color) but it looked like a rich black. It's not harsh at all. Great choice!

chyna

Re: What do yall think of Bigen hair color???

Like everyone else, I love it! Just be sure to really moisturize after because right after the color your hair may seem dry.

MoezThunder

Girl, it doesn't get any better than Bigen + plain ole tap water! I loved it. I used the Oriental black too and was very pleased each time I did it. The color stays for a long time so be sure black-black is really what you want. I think you'll be very pleased with the results!

MWilson569

yeah!!! I am soo excited...I use to use jazzing and the beautiful collection black rinses...but I noticed it would break my hair even though it is a rinse...so I thought I should just dye my hair and condition it well so I wouldnt have to put rinses in my hair all the time...I am soo glad I got such positive response...I am going to dye my hair this sunday...I will post the results..Im SO EXCITED !!! -Melissa.

UmSumayyah

I know NAY007 also liked bigen. I read one caution about it though, that its fine for some but that others might have a bad scalp reaction and/or breakage. I recommend you do a strand test to be sure you will be one of the success stories.
I am sitting here with a headful of Hennalucent Sunset Glo but I am seriously considering trying the bigen one day. If I do it will definitely be the oriental black.

JFemme

I had not heard of Bigen causing breakage...
I love the color coverage it provides. Think I will try the brown this time around...the oriental black is starting to look harsh as the weather grows colder..