BIGEN ORIENTAL BLACK

26INCHHAIR

My hair is red from henna (back in november 2007) and I want jet black hair but I am afraid that my hair may turn like blue if i use the blue black, but it also seems like the darkest color. Has anyone else used Bigen Blue Black on hennaed hair? or should i just stick to the oriental black???

Thanks ladies!!!

ekomba

My hair is red from henna (back in november 2007) and I want jet black hair but I am afraid that my hair may turn like blue if i use the blue black, but it also seems like the darkest color. Has anyone else used Bigen Blue Black on hennaed hair? or should i just stick to the oriental black???

Thanks ladies!!!

hey girl i did use the bigen blue black (in fact i like it better than the oriental but as i am big headed sometimes i used to mix both, but i prefer the blue black)

i did use it on hennaed hair but my hair was not red to start but brownish (it was henna and indigo mixed). but the brown was light so i did use the bigen blue black but its not blueish but dark black i never found a real blue black jet black that i love though.

if your hair is red i would say stick to the Oriental black first so you see what color you get (if its gonna be a light black or brownish tone) and you can always redo the next time by mixing oriental black and blue black (what i used to do often when my hair turns out too brownish)