question about color

MWilson569

I dyed my hair with bigen's oriental black back in december. I heard that after a while bigen begins to fade. Since this was my first time putting a "permanant"dye in my hair I wasnt sure if its ok to dye my whole head again to get that jet black color again. So my question is ..."Is it damaging to permanantly dye my hair every couple of months to maintain the deep black color I love???" and also " Are there any other brands of hair color that is not damaging but gives effective results and is long lasting???" - t.i.a -Melissa

Karonica

Textures and Tones has a nice black color that I'm sure you'll like. The color is lasting and there is no ammonia.
I personally don't think this is damaging because most of us that permanently color our heads, when we go to touch up the roots, we also put color on the rest of our head the last few minutes, so I don't see the harm in it. But, if this color is darker than your own natural and you permanently dye it black, there is no need to touch-up the rest of the hair, since it'll still be black. Just the roots.