What do u guys think about her new hair?

Do you like the new hair color

• Yes, I love it.

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • No, I liked it better darker.

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters

shtow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEZU1kbfhu4

IMO Amerie was always beautiful (before and after her nose job lol) and will be no matter what color her hair is. I remember reading in a hair mag she always died her hair black to accent her exotic features and said she'd never lighten it. Even tho she did, it looks nice. I like her better with dark hair. What do u ladies think?

Last edited:

Avia62

I think it looks nice. I too prefer the darker color on her but she wears both colors nicely.

nakialovesshoes

I don't know if washed out or dulled out are the proper terms but this is what I think the brown does to her features. She was correct, the black does make her features pop. Maybe I'd like it better if she did some highlights.

cmw45

I think it looks nice. I too prefer the darker color on her but she wears both colors nicely.

I agree...she does wear both colors well...but I think she looks better with the black. You should add a poll to the tread!

kweenameena

Her hair doesn't look that different to me.....but did she really get her nose done? I wish we could see some pics of her profile to compare.

Hmm, i just cant find Amerie attractive no matter what she does lol and gosh the rap vids of today are all the same thing GRRR,,, slow motion girls, sunshine, everything looking shiny and bright,, its soooo lacking in any creativity, its throw away music!! sorry had to get that out lol

shtow

Hmm, i just cant find Amerie attractive no matter what she does lol and gosh the rap vids of today are all the same thing GRRR,,, slow motion girls, sunshine, everything looking shiny and bright,, its soooo lacking in any creativity, its throw away music!! sorry had to get that out lol

I agree and its the same way in R&B. These chicks cant blow, they just fake with vibratos and put on lace fronts.

loved

I was afraid I would open this and see her with a Keyshia C., Mary Blige, Eve type of color on a Rhianna bob.

I think the black looks better on her, but that's an OK summer color.

Miss*Tress

So agree with the bold. Yawn...

keluric

I'll always be partial to jet black hair. She didn't go too light so it looks fine. At least she didn't go blond like some others...:nono:

*Muffin*

She looks great. Her hair is still dark. It's nice to switch it up a bit every now and then. It looks like she's got golden threads in her hair, lol.

Whimsy

I can't tell much of a difference in her hair.... her nose on the other hand! omg i was like is that really her?!