Is it me or is she rough with her hair?

Lilmama1011

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=g-subs-u&v=G5B-hKvuy6A

Now I like allofdestiny because of her cute accent and just her personality period! But I don't think she is gentle to her hair. I still remember the video where she had put some gel in her hair to do this wave like design in her hair and she ran a flat iron over it, or maybe it was spritz and it was sizzling and I'm like oh no! But I have been subscribed to her for a while and I can't see that I see any growth. She is only you tuber I'm subscribed that I don't see any length retention. Even when she disappeared for several weeks I think she said like 3 months for school, I didn't see a difference at all. And it's not like she is saying that she is cutting her hair over short amounts of time either. So her hair should be very long since she not a scissor happy person. But I also don't hear her talking about her hair breaking at all either. I don't get it!

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Some people on youtube I've noticed do great styles, but don't really care about retaining length...which is ok.

EnExitStageLeft

I agree she is a bit rough, but its her hair.

She is a cutie patootie though. I feel so at home when I watch people with southern accents lol.

Also I seen the vid you're talking about the the spritz and flat iron. The style ended up being BOMB.COM!

Lilmama1011

I agree she is a bit rough, but its her hair.

She is a cutie patootie though. I feel so at home when I watch people with southern accents lol.

Also I seen the vid you're talking about the the spritz and flat iron. The style ended up being BOMB.COM!

but that sizzle though....(cringes)

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Bloggers/Vloggers seem to have a niche -- style, healthy hair care, weave, etc, etc. Maybe this young lady's niche is styling.

Kinky4Agirl

Well no wonder her hair was sizzling.. Aateya uses good products but her methods are not that great when it comes to styling. So she probably got her methods from Aateya.

BostonMaria

I didn't see anything wrong with this particular video. Years ago my problem was using excessive heat, overlapping relaxers, and not protecting my hair at night.

OP there are many other vloggers on YT that focus more on health. Maybe you should find someone else to watch. I unsubscribed from Taren's channel for those same reasons - I just couldn't keep watching the set backs.