What brand of Biotin do you use?

MrsHouston

I'm curious as to what brand of Biotin does everyone else use. Please list your biotin brand name and where you purchased it from. I got mine from the Vitamin Shoppe/brand, but I'm looking to get a different type this time. TIA

tschizum

I dont know what brand but I got it 1000mcg at Target for about $1.50. I like it b/c you can cut the tab in half.

Artemis

There are quite a few folks on here that use the Vitamin Shoppe brand, as well as the Puritan Pride brand.

I use Country Life brand (5mg), also from Vitamin Shoppe. It costs a little more than the store brand, but I chose it b/c it comes in a vegetarian capsule.

LABETT

I buy freeda vitamins which are frequently mentioned on this board from freedavitamins.com.
I have tried many different brands but only Freeda give me the best results.
I think it worth the price and dissovles quickly.

nomadpixi

I'm co-signing on the Freeda. I started taking them regularly for th last 4 weeks and my new growth is already .75 inches in some places. At this rate I'll have I'll have at least 1 inch of new growth for my September touch up. I take 10mg tablets and they are so small it's harder to psych myself out of taking them. My daily vitamin on the other hand, not so much. :ohwell:

taj

Puritan Pride Biotin/ 5000mcg/ puritan.com. or Country life high potency biotin/ 5mg/ vitamin shoppe.

Tee

I'm curious as to what brand of Biotin does everyone else use. Please list your biotin brand name and where you purchased it from. I got mine from the Vitamin Shoppe/brand, but I'm looking to get a different type this time. TIA

Why are looking for a new brand? I use Vitamin Shoppe 5mg. This will be the only brand I will use. I love them They are not to big and they have enough mg's to need only one.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Nature's Bounty (5000 mcg). I purchase from my local Walgreens.

I wish Trader Joe's had Biotin. I get my MSM from Trader Joes.

MrsHouston

Why are looking for a new brand? I use Vitamin Shoppe 5mg. This will be the only brand I will use. I love them They are not to big and they have enough mg's to need only one.

I was wondering what else is out there...other options since I'll be purchasing some soon.

vslady

My doctor gave this brand to me about a year ago...it's fairly expensive, so I didn't keep it up.

My Derm recommended this one as well (Appearex). I buy it at Walgreen's, a 12 week supply for about $25 (a 4 week supply is $15 so the bigger box is a better purchase). I find it by the nail products, not with the other vitamins.