Bootleg Vitamins

ladytee

I was reading DSD report on the vitamins she tested and I was wondering do you ladies use the Brand name vitamins like soglar or country life. Or do yall use the bootleg vitamins lke "The Vitamin Shoppe" brand or wal-mart with she same effects. I've personally noticed that the "Vitamin Shoppe" biotin didn't give me the same results as the country life biotin. So I am thinking that I am going to try a diffrent brand because all of my Vitamins are bootleg "Vitamin Shoppe"
What brand of MSM and Pantheotic Acid(sp) have yall had sucess with?

P.s. Yes I'm country. I say yall

NapturalGlory

i take country life maxi hair and it is powerful. it gives me energy, gives my skin suppleness, and makes my nails brighter. i'm guessing my hair is benefiting as well. in my experience i have always gotten way better results using name brand products instead of generic. they usually cost more but they're worth it. i haven't really noticed much with my spectrum brand fish oil but i haven't been paying attention.

FineChyna

i've tried over the counter vitamins and they did not seem to work at all. i use GNC (which is kinda expensive) or purtians pride. in the past i have used vitamin world ( a small chain in my area) and i didn't like their stuff either. my mom always goes their but i can never see any progress with that stuff.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
The only vitamin that I take from the Vitamin Shoppe brand that I see results from is the MSM. It actually passed another test I did a while ago.

I am currently in the process of switching to either liquid vitamins or kosher brands like Solgar and Freeda.

Tene

The brands I use are GNC, Country Life, Solgar, Twinlab, Bareleans, Lifetime Vitamins, and Health from the Sun.