Biotin brand

e$h

What brand biotin does everyone own? I just went to The Vitamin Shoppe and purchased the SOLGAR brand. I wanted to get the vitamin shoppe brand but they only had 300 mcg and the Solgar brand was 5000 mcg. Should I keep it or return it?

Tee

I have the Vitamin Shoppe Brand and I will not use any other. I like it because it is small. (little bit longer than a tic tac)

I have the 5mg. If you dont mind waiting, I would take it back when they get in the 5mg Biotin. (My memory is not the best but I think it was about 14.95. for 120 capsules.) But then again, I am partical to these because of th size.

5mg is the same is 5000 mcg.

LaShanne

I'm using GNC brand 2500 mcg Biotin. I'm lucky I havent had the bad breakouts that I've read about w/high dosages of biotin (just my normal breakouts:p).

e$h

Letitia said:
I have the Vitamin Shoppe Brand and I will not use any other. I like it because it is small. (little bit longer than a tic tac)

I have the 5mg. If you dont mind waiting, I would take it back when they get in the 5mg Biotin. (My memory is not the best but I think it was about 14.95. for 120 capsules.) But then again, I am partical to these because of th size.

5mg is the same is 5000 mcg.

Ya learn something new everyday. I didn't know that they were the same. Yeah, I think I will return them. Thanks for the quick response.:)

Tee

e$h said:
Ya learn something new everyday. I didn't know that they were the same. Yeah, I think I will return them. Thanks for the quick response.:)

Anytime. I love these. (No break out problems either.)

Proudpiscean

I take puritan pride too. Check the puritan pride website, they had a buy one get two free sale last month....may still be going on!

e$h

amr501 said:
I take puritan pride too. Check the puritan pride website, they had a buy one get two free sale last month....may still be going on!

Okay thanks!