What are your favorite water-based moisturizers . . .

Glib Gurl

. . . and how do you use them? If I just want to use a leave-in, I like Matrix Biolage Fortifying Leave-In. If I want something creamier, though, I will use something along the lines of BB growth lotion :look: (Yeah, if you haven't guessed, I'm interested in options for other creamy water-based moisturizers.)

darlingdiva

I like Crece Pelo Leave-In, the Jane Carter Solution Revitalizing Leave-In, and the Jane Carter Solution Hair Nourishing Cream.

I use the Crece Pelo on my ends. I use the JC Leave-In & hair cream on my hair as a moisturizer and styler, respectively.

PJaye

My HG products are Darcy's Botanicals Daily Leave-in, Peach Kernel Hydrating Milk and Transitioning Creme.

After adding oil, I will use the first two as a leave-in/moisturizer combo on damp, freshly washed hair; with the Transitioning Creme serving as a refresher on dry/slightly spritzed hair.

n_vizion

I like Matrix Daily Leave In Tonic as well as Aveda's Damage Remedy Daily Hair repair. It's kinda expensive but it does what it's supposed to do.

chebaby

oyin handmade hair dew. i use it to do my braid outs and the moisture lasts for about 5 days.

Nonie