Whale Sperm Shampoo & Conditioner

Babygurl

Re: Whale Sperm Shampoo & Conditioner

Is conditioner actually made of whale SPERM or from the SPERM whale which can come from any part of this whale?

JenJen2721

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
It might actually be whale sperm, because whale sperm comes up from the whole in their heads I believe. When you see a whale blowing all that stuff from the top of it's head I read it was whale sperm. I'll check!

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, whoa, whoa...then how does the female sperm whale get pregnant if all of his sperm flies out through his head?

G

[ QUOTE ]
JenJen2721 said:
[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
It might actually be whale sperm, because whale sperm comes up from the whole in their heads I believe. When you see a whale blowing all that stuff from the top of it's head I read it was whale sperm. I'll check!

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, whoa, whoa...then how does the female sperm whale get pregnant if all of his sperm flies out through his head?

[/ QUOTE ]
___
This thread is toooooooo funny.

G

I guess next people will be using sperm moisturizer for their face.

G

LadyLibra,

I think they are saying the shampoo and conditioner is from some species called "whale sperm" and not the sperm of the whale. Someone else, however, said the whale's sperm flies out of his head. LOL! Thus, if the people were swimming near whale sperm they may have noticed their hair was bouncy and shiny. LOL!

Miosy

Look what I found on a web site
"Spermaceti, Cetyl Palmitate, Sperm Oil. Derived from sperm whales or dolphins, this oil is in many margarines, skin creams and ointments, shampoos, candles, and is used in the leather industry."

Are they saying that cetyl palimate which I have seen in hair products is the same thing as "sperm oil".

HMMMM....guess we've been rubbing that stuff all over our hair and didn't even know it

cybra

[ QUOTE ]
auntesther said:
* * My husband always said HIS was good for my skin. He never mentioned my hair . * *

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm, should we start a new "challenge" thread involving...um...sperm?

LuLu

[ QUOTE ]
cybra said:
[ QUOTE ]
auntesther said:
* * My husband always said HIS was good for my skin. He never mentioned my hair . * *

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm, should we start a new "challenge" thread involving...um...sperm?

[/ QUOTE ]

InsertCleverNameHere

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
[ QUOTE ]
auntesther said:

[/ QUOTE ]

It is good for your skin, but I'll pass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is there this Lil Jon and the Eastside Boys song talking about um, well , you know! And he says "When they ask why your skin's so smooth/ Just tell them Oil of Olay"

cybra

OMG, I thought ms_k was joking about the "smooth skin" stuff. Lawd, let my hubby get home so I can test this theory. Now, before you take this wrong, I am a mental health counselor and I'm doing this in the name of "science" and "research." I'll get back to you on the findings

Um...BlackCardinal...I want you to know I have "multiple personality disorder" and it's not YOUR mom writing this stuff

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
auntesther said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm dying over here!

I know I'm a PJ, but I'm gonna pass on the whale spooge!

JenJen2721

[ QUOTE ]
cybra said:
OMG, I thought ms_k was joking about the "smooth skin" stuff. Lawd, let my hubby get home so I can test this theory. Now, before you take this wrong, I am a mental health counselor and I'm doing this in the name of "science" and "research." I'll get back to you on the findings

Um...BlackCardinal...I want you to know I have "multiple personality disorder" and it's not YOUR mom writing this stuff

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, guys...it's oil fron a sperm whale, not oil from a whale's sperm.
Ay, yi yi!

cybra

Girl, thanks for clearing that up for me. I could just see my husband's face, "you want me to do what to your face?"

I'm cracking myself up.

katie

Ay, yi yi!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what I figured too

CocoaCure

You guys are too funny! Especially you Cybra!! Actually, I did have a friend who's boyfriend at the time (10 plus years ago) told her it was good for her hair and skin .......but we all just laughed because he was a big freak and she ended up breaking up with him because he was too freaky! (Weird is more like it!) Anyhoo, I'm a PJ too, but even I'll have to pass of the Sperm Whale, or other such products! I'm doing great with my SCurl and Cond. Washes. I'll just stick to the tried and true I'm learning on this board! But this has been funny as heck!

G

[ QUOTE ]
katie said:

Ay, yi yi!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what I figured too

[/ QUOTE ]
___
I'm still confused. How can you be a sperm whale? and not be a whale's sperm?

ms_kenesha

[ QUOTE ]
cybra said:
Girl, thanks for clearing that up for me. I could just see my husband's face, "you want me to do what to your face?"

I'm cracking myself up.

[/ QUOTE ]

The stuff from the Sperm Whale is sermaceti oil, but actual human sperm is good for your skin.

Stop looking at me like that! I read it somewhere

katie

A sperm whale is simply a type of whale.Like killer whale or humpback whale.
I got this from a website
"The sperm whale was named for the valuable spermaceti oil (wax) that this whale produces in the spermaceti organ (located in its head)."
See,located in the head ladies,the head.:D

myco

LOL. From what I remember, early whalers thought the spermateci organ in the whales head produced sperm or held coagulated sperm, but in actuality it just contains a very valuable oil. So their name is really just a nickname that stuck.

G

I guess the next question is: do whales have sperm? Has anyone ever seen a pregnant whale? Do whales have babies or drop eggs?

I personally thought they were asexual and dropped eggs. This sperm thing is something new.

ms_kenesha

Whales are mammals so they don't drop eggs they actually have sex and carry babies. I was watching a show or at a museum I can't remember which and they showed a whale's penis it is HUGE
I was like gosh that's too much and the person with me was like well what would a whale look like with a penis the size of a human males

G

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
Whales are mammals so they don't drop eggs they actually have sex and carry babies. I was watching a show or at a museum I can't remember which and they showed a whale's penis it is HUGE
I was like gosh that's too much and the person with me was like well what would a whale look like with a penis the size of a human males

[/ QUOTE ]
___
Note to self: make sure you turn away when you see Whales about to have sex. UGH!