I saw Whale Sperm

Purtygurly

There was a post about a whale sperm conditioner a little while back, and no one knew if it was really whale sperm in it.

I saw it in the bss today and

IT REALLY IS!!
barf.gif

They have a shampoo, conditioner and a rinse. The name of it is whale sperm. I read the ingredients too, and I swear it says whale sperm is the 3rd or 4th ingredient...

I couldn't believe it

I don't know the brand, I was really looking for some rosemary oil and looked down and saw a bottle that said whale sperm. It's one of those dominican conditioners.

I don't care how great it works...I couldn't put a living things "stuff" in my hair
nono.gif

You'd think they would have come up with a fancy word to use instead of that.....

you know how caviar(sp?) is fish eggs...they usually make up really beautiful names for horrible stuff
look.gif

I wouldn't either ...

CTFU @ this thread....

Seriously, I don't think I can put whale sperm in my hair. I would be completely grossed out.

I'm having visions of Cameron Diaz from the scene in There's Something About Mary where she's putting Ben Stiller's sperm in her hair thinking it's mousse...

[ QUOTE ]
jd_bdfly said:
I'm having visions of Cameron Diaz from the scene in There's Something About Mary where she's putting Ben Stiller's sperm in her hair thinking it's mousse...

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl.gif

Back