WEN users....question

fatimablush

has using WEN caused your hair to come out?

my sis says that used the Almond Mint one and says her hair is coming out. if this is shedding, it is way more than usual. the last time she texlaxed was March.

she wasn't using anything else or going thru anything stress related.
she eats very healthy drinks plenty of water.
she is texlaxed and want to relax.
she does does use protein and moisture conditioners once a month.
she is not on any meds and hasn't used any heat in a long time.

since she has noticed her shedding she has been using my Alter Ego Garlic conditioner and it has stopped and she is using my salerm leave in or Alter Ego Nequal leave in.

she takes care of her hair i give her plenty of ideas from here.

she thinks it is the WEN and she is soo not happy especially since Chaz Dean is on QVC as we speak.

i told her i would ask this question to you ladies.

has WEN caused breakage to your hair?

please respond.

TIA

MzRhonda

I am relaxed and have been using Wen fig for more than 3 years and I have had no problems.

I also color(not permanent) and have had my color not fade and stay in longer.

Keen

If you do a search on the internet, you will find this happens to some people. From what I remember there is one ingredient that cause this to happen to some people. Your sister should definitely do some research.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Not a single issue. I've been using Wen since last year, and the only thing I have to be wary of is moisture overload.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
My sister experienced breakage (or so she told me; I didn't see it), but I suspect her breakage was related to something else. I could be wrong though. Except for my sister, no one else I know has experienced breakage and really love the product.

fatimablush

thanks for the answers.

she really wants to tex-lax her hair.

maybe she is stretching too long.

could this be the problem? the last time she tex-laxed was march.

she is doing aphogee treatment now.