WEN sound like co-washing

Ok, was watching TV and an infomercial came on about this product WEN. Basically you just use condition to wash your hair instead of shampoo. I search it and found some of the reviews on QVC to be good, I'm give it a try!!! Please read the following:

Celebrity stylist Chaz Dean presents WEN, an industry-changing product line that was the first brand to exclude shampoo. What sets WEN apart from the rest is its cleansing conditioner, a single-step process that cleanses and conditions hair simultaneously. The cleansers are made with primarily natural ingredients, and they don't contain sodium laurel sulfate or other damaging detergents found in shampoos. Rather than lathering, they create smooth foam when mixed with water. Chaz hasn't used shampoo on himself or on his clients in more than 12 years because he believes it harms hair. Although it's a tough sell the first time he tells a client he'll clean their hair with conditioner, Chaz says they quickly understand. "Everyone thought I was having an early midlife crisis when I stopped using shampoo," he said with a laugh. "But it's funny — the most reluctant people become the most loyal and dedicated clients."
The concept of not using shampoo is something Dean began implementing in 1993. "I've been a hairstylist/colorist since 1985, and I began to develop products for other hair companies in 1986. After seeing the results of clients who use shampoo, I knew something had to change."
At that point, Chaz started to explore his concept of cleansing hair with astringents and other properties instead of detergents and harsh chemicals. The result? Added sheen, luster, moisture, and strength.
WEN officially launched in November 2001 after five years of work and testing. "First I tested it on myself, on stylists, and then on clients," he said. "I wanted to perfect it." And how did the name WEN come about? "In addition to it sounding like Zen, the system is a completely reverse way of cleansing hair," he said. Thus, WEN is NEW spelled backwards.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
There are other Co-Cleansers on the Market as well. I believe in Co-washing and use shampoo very little (basically to clarify & neturalize after relaxing).

I've tried and like: Bear Fruit Hair's Cleansing Conditioners. They clean and they moisturize and they make your hair feel wonderful.

Minty

there are lots of options outside of wen also. Some ladies use this exclusively to wash their hair and it does cleanse the scalp well.

Evolving78

up it's cowashing! some ladies here use it and it works well for them. i like using suave or trader joe's myself. i cowash daily, so it isn't cost effective for me.

Shadiyah

I have wen and I don't really like it my bottle is almost full because I like using my deep condtioner to co wash with much better.