WEN

asummertyme

has anyone used these no poo products b4? its on QVC, its a no suds hair clensing/ moisturizing system...looks pretty good...but its 85.00 for 4 bottles..no flex pay either..he info

here is the info...

24-Hour Product Review > BEAUTY NEWSMAKERS FACE-TO-FACE > Product Detail

Item Number A7458

WEN by Chaz Dean 4-piece Deluxe Cleansing Conditioner Set

Waitlist Only
Retail Value $101.80
QVC Price $84.00
Shipping and Handling $7.22
Save! Buy two or more and save on S & H.
Click here for S & H details.

Take it easy. Treat your tresses to the rich, indulgent, moisturizing cleansing conditioners from Wen by Chaz Dean. Formulated with a harmonious blend of herbs and natural ingredients, this lush, gentle conditioner rids your hair of shampoo build-up without stripping away natural oils. Love it? Try it as a leave-in conditioner or shaving cream, too. Non-lathering, created without detergents or sodium laurel sulfate.

Made in USA.
16-oz tea tree cleansing conditioner
16-oz sweet almond mint cleansing conditioner
16-oz cucumber aloe cleansing conditioner
16-oz fig cleansing conditioner

1. Quantity: 1 2 3 4 5

2. Gift Options None Packing Slip Message: $0.00 Gift Wrap and Card: $5.00

or you can

Order Anytime by Phone:
1-888-345-5788
Shipping Options & Estimated Delivery Dates
Ship-To Postal Code:

You Might Also Consider...

A3052 • $36.36
WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Styling Creme Duo

A1046 • $18.00
WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Texture Balm, 3 oz.

A1148 • $38.00
WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Bath, Body & Hair Oil Duo

Last edited:

JLove74

Yeah, I'm looking at it now. The naturals curls were banging - so big and fluffy. I gotta read a bit more about this product.

Chemetria

I have I love it it makes my scalp feel good and clean and after you rinse it out and put the Wen in as a leave in when it's dry my hair was not frizzy and it was soft really soft and I used Tea tree and the fig

so1913

Chemetria said:
I have I love it it makes my scalp feel good and clean and after you rinse it out and put the Wen in as a leave in when it's dry my hair was not frizzy and it was soft really soft and I used Tea tree and the fig

Dang dang dang!!!!

I ain't buyin it! (I've been doing sooooooo good the past few months)

omnipadme

I have the Fig. I've used it exclusively for washes since december just to see if I had an improvement in my hair. I like it, but I don't think I'll be purchasing it again. The bottle cost 28 and it lasts forever (my hair is short), but I miss the element of lather. Next I'm going dominican.

PrincessScorpion

I have used it before. I got mine from curlmart.com because Gretchen had recommended it when I called to place an order. You all leave me alone because I have not ordered from since November.:D I was ordering once a month at one time so I am doing good now.

cicilypayne

I still have a bottle under the cabinet I use it once or twice a week for a makeup remover did not like what it for my hair no great results and I think I tried it out for like a month. It does last I have a little less than a half remaining, great make up remover by the way.:) :)

tallnomad

I met this girl today with beautiful hair. She had it loose and textured and I could tell that she double strand twisted it--all natural hair that was very long, probably bra strap or below. She said that she only uses Wen products and that her hair has really started to grow because of them. I wanna try, but I'm such a junkie and plus I'll be starting my job at Whole Foods next week, so I should probably try some of their products since they're all natural too. But, I am tempted to try Wen because her hair was seriously bangin!

Averoigne

I live close to Chaz Dean's salon and I purchased several of his products there. I personally don't think that Wen cleansing conditioners are any better than cheap drug store conditioners like Suave for co-washing. However, I loved the Fig oil. It smells heavenly, and if your hair likes Jojoba oil I would order a bottle. I don't personally use Jojoba oil as a hair lubricant (coconut rules my world ;) ) but I do use a few drops on my hair and skin as a fragrance and I always get compliments. It smells divine.

You don't need to buy all four conditioners at QVC. You can buy the oil separately and directly from www.chazdeanstudio.com
:look:

Last edited:

tallnomad

Thanks Averoigne. I think I live fairly close to his salon too, so I was going to go by to check it out and see if I could get a sniff of the stuff in person. :lol:

but because you say that they're basically conditioners, I think I'm going to hold off for now, but have you seen a difference in your hair?

Averoigne

tiffcurl said:
Thanks Averoigne. I think I live fairly close to his salon too, so I was going to go by to check it out and see if I could get a sniff of the stuff in person. :lol:

but because you say that they're basically conditioners, I think I'm going to hold off for now, but have you seen a difference in your hair?

Tiffcurl, I honestly didn't notice a difference in my hair when I used it as a co-wash, but I did like it as a leave in conditioner. Wen conditioners contain menthol so they do stimulate your scalp to some degree, and that tingling sensation is why I think most customers feel the conditioner is really cleansing their hair. I personally think you could save money by adding a few drops of peppermint essential oil to a drugstore conditioner and get the same, if not better results. But everyone's hair is different and you might get more dramatic results from the products than I did.

Chaz Dean was very nice. His salon is very laid back. His dogs were lying on the couches and they wanted to be petted. They smelled good because he bathes them with his products...:D

tallnomad

Thanks Averoigne. You're right, that tingle makes folks feel like something is going on, so we might as well just add it into our favorite products already. I need to save my money, so I'm going to pass on his stuff for now.