Wen haircare by Chaz Dean-Conditioning cleanser system what do you think?

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Thanks January. Do you use it as a leave in too?

Yes, I do.

When you get out of the shower with hair soaking wet, put 3-4 pumps of Conditioner in your hand along with squirt a 1/2 dropper-ful of oil. Mix the oil and conditioner together and apply to your hair, spreading and concentrating on the mid-shaft and ends of your hair.

Now you can detangle.

TracyNicole

I ordered my Wen yesterday. It's on the way! I am really excited to try this product because my hair is so thin, dry and breaking.

MzRhonda

O.k. I love Wen too but do not use it regularly. I'm going to try it again on a more regular basis and use the conditioner with the adding oil tip once I get out of the shower and wrap and air dry.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
O.k. I love Wen too but do not use it regularly. I'm going to try it again on a more regular basis and use the conditioner with the adding oil tip once I get out of the shower and wrap and air dry.

I thnk you will like it more. I used my Lavendar Wen and the Fig Re-moist Hydrating Mask yesterday. I finished off with Wen as a leave-in and the Wen Lavendar Styling Creme. I did a rollerset. The results were glossy, moisturized hair with spring and swing! :up:

joyandfaith

I"m feenin' for my Wen. I can't believe it said it'll take 2 to 3 weeks to get here :sad:. I ordered the 30 day sample from Guthy Renker.

I ordered the Sweet Almond Mint 30 day supply from Gunthy about a week and a half ago. I got my shipment last week Friday. I used it right away and I loved it. :cloud9::cloud9:

KPH

House Head
He was on QVC yesterday, and made me order. I hurried up and hung up the phone and my child run inthe room to see who i was talking to, i said that was the tv and she checked the phone and saw QVCs number and turned the channel. He will be back on QVC in October

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
He was on QVC yesterday, and made me order. I hurried up and hung up the phone and my child run inthe room to see who i was talking to, i said that was the tv and she checked the phone and saw QVCs number and turned the channel. He will be back on QVC in October
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

MzRhonda

Well I am giving WEN another try and took the suggestions of January Noir and loved the results!!!!

I'll keep you posted as I progress.

Thanks!

Body&Shine

I really want to try Wen! I heard about it from this thread and it sounded so good I wanted to try it. Well I got up Saturday morning around 4:30 a.m. and the informercial came on. I wanted to watch all of the informercial but I was going out of town and had to leave. I told my mother-in-law I was interested in trying it.
Well I was channel surfing Monday and seen on the TV guide channel that Chaz Dean was going to be on QVC. I turned to QVC and there was WEN. I felt like it was a sign. My DH told me that I better not buy it. I texted my mother-in-law told her it was on QVC. She watched it and she ordered it. She ordered the Deluxe Set. She told me that she would share with me.:yep: I am so excited!!! I can't wait to try it. I just know I am going to love it. As soon as I get it I am going to be finish with SHAMPOO!!!!:yep:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
It was pouring down rain today so I will wait until the weather clears up to use it. I am going to use it and flat iron. BTW....I am finally going to try out the fig:yep:

Awaiting your review with bated breath!
Monday, I used my Lavendar CC and then used the Fig Re-Moist Hydrating Mask. I did a rollerset and my hair was silky even though I didn't do a great rollerset; it still looked great. Not as volumous as when I air dry but nice just the same.

gymfreak336

Awaiting your review with bated breath!
Monday, I used my Lavendar CC and then used the Fig Re-Moist Hydrating Mask. I did a rollerset and my hair was silky even though I didn't do a great rollerset; it still looked great. Not as volumous as when I air dry but nice just the same.

I think the mask will be the next thing I save my pennies for.

You know what is weird....I still have good volume regardless of if I air dry or sit under the dryer but my curls don't hold for nothing when I air dry. I am finding myself under the dryer even if it is just for 15 minutes once they air dry. I have used hairspray, the whole nine and still nothing :lol: The best thing I have found so far is the Organix Coconut mousse. That gives me some hold heat or no heat but of course, more with heat.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I really want to try Wen! I heard about it from this thread and it sounded so good I wanted to try it. Well I got up Saturday morning around 4:30 a.m. and the informercial came on. I wanted to watch all of the informercial but I was going out of town and had to leave. I told my mother-in-law I was interested in trying it.
Well I was channel surfing Monday and seen on the TV guide channel that Chaz Dean was going to be on QVC. I turned to QVC and there was WEN. I felt like it was a sign. My DH told me that I better not buy it. I texted my mother-in-law told her it was on QVC. She watched it and she ordered it. She ordered the Deluxe Set. She told me that she would share with me.:yep: I am so excited!!! I can't wait to try it. I just know I am going to love it. As soon as I get it I am going to be finish with SHAMPOO!!!!:yep:

Your MIL sounds like an :angel:
Good for you! Keep us posted!

Body&Shine

She is a real angel!!!! I will keep you posted. I promise!!!!! She said that it wasn't going to arrive until 9/3 or 9/4. Then I will have to drive to go get it. It is only an hour drive. I will be :auto: as so as she lets me know it has arrived.

Amari

Hey you guys!I ordered the Ethnic set from the Chaz Dean Store.I used FIG,and it made me feel like I was in one of those Herbal Essence commercials from back in the day.You know the OH YES,OH YES ones!!!If my hair wasn't neck length now I wouldve been shaking it all over.I especially liked how it made my scalp feel,over all it was ok I think it'll end up growing on me and I'll love it.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Hey you guys!I ordered the Ethnic set from the Chaz Dean Store.I used FIG,and it made me feel like I was in one of those Herbal Essence commercials from back in the day.You know the OH YES,OH YES ones!!!If my hair wasn't neck length now I wouldve been shaking it all over.I especially liked how it made my scalp feel,over all it was ok I think it'll end up growing on me and I'll love it.

:welcome4: to the board Amari! Your 4th post! :up:

Amari

:welcome4: to the board Amari! Your 4th post! :up:

Thanks J!It's actually my 30th post I think.I must blame you for posting your reviews because WEN is an expensive addiction I wasn't planning on.Oh well,I figure w/ the 32 oz set I bought,cowash once a week w/ it,it'll last almost forever.Oooh,I didn't forget about Coffee and Charmtreese...All of yall to blame for my new addiction...:yep:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Thanks J!It's actually my 30th post I think.I must blame you for posting your reviews because WEN is an expensive addiction I wasn't planning on.Oh well,I figure w/ the 32 oz set I bought,cowash once a week w/ it,it'll last almost forever.Oooh,I didn't forget about Coffee and Charmtreese...All of yall to blame for my new addiction...:yep:

I'm filling in while they are out having a life! :lachen:
I use my Wen 2-3x a week and my Ovation 1x a week.
If you get it, use it as often as can in the beginning and then scale back (if you can :grin:) Us Wen lovers ALWAYS look forward to the time we use Wen again. Even the scent will grow on you!

Amari

I'm filling in while they are out having a life! :lachen:
I use my Wen 2-3x a week and my Ovation 1x a week.
If you get it, use it as often as can in the beginning and then scale back (if you can :grin:) Us Wen lovers ALWAYS look forward to the time we use Wen again. Even the scent will grow on you!

You know I love the scent,it never bothered me.I want to use it a lot I just hate walking around w/ a wet head all the time.I'm the type that'll be happy w/ a cowash 1x per week.I only plan to use heat to dry once a week so thats my excuse for not using WEN more!::Sigh::I'll cave and do up it to 3x a week just to try this WEN the right way,just for you J

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
You know I love the scent,it never bothered me.I want to use it a lot I just hate walking around w/ a wet head all the time.I'm the type that'll be happy w/ a cowash 1x per week.I only plan to use heat to dry once a week so thats my excuse for not using WEN more!::Sigh::I'll cave and do up it to 3x a week just to try this WEN the right way,just for you J

:bighug: I really think you are going to love it. When Chaz says the more you use it, the more you'll love it, he means it! Chaz Dean has delivered a really wonderful product.

Amari

:bighug: I really think you are going to love it. When Chaz says the more you use it, the more you'll love it, he means it! Chaz Dean has delivered a really wonderful product.

You know I really wanted to try the Cucumber Aloe and Sweet Almond,but when I seen it wasn't recommended for ethnic hair I said :nono:...Has any one tried these two?Or is the verdict still out?

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Does anyone know what in this product is supposed to do the cleaning?

I don't know for sure, but here are the ingredients. I think that in essense all Wen is is a conditioner wash which we know can and does cleanse your hair.

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Wild Cherry Fruit Extract, Fig Extract, Chamomile Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alochol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Hydrolyze Wheat Protein, Polysorbate 60, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Menthol, Sweet Almond Oil, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Methlisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Essential Oils.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
You know I really wanted to try the Cucumber Aloe and Sweet Almond,but when I seen it wasn't recommended for ethnic hair I said :nono:...Has any one tried these two?Or is the verdict still out?

No one I know of has used the Cucumber Aloe. It is geared for very sensitive scalps and not many of us have that condition.

I am sure that some ladies have had to. Especially if they purchased some of the kits.