Well Ladies, what do you think of this Sew-In

moriahar

A friend of mine got zillions back in May and asked me to keep her company while she was getting her braids (only took 4 hours with 2 braiders. :grin:) All the while she tried to convince me to get braids as well.

:nono:I'm not big on extensions, weaves and wigs due to a bad first experience (my prom hair was a disaster- too much weave, and too much glue -my hair broke of pretty bad:nono::wallbash:.)

Back to the story..... while sitting in the shop for those 4 hours, I looked through maybe 15 hair magazines. There was one style that I thought was cute, but for me, I'd probably want them to thin out the hair in the back if possible. I'm sure that I would feel very conscientious since this would be the first weave that I would actually wear for more than a day.

What do you ladies think of it?

Attachments

• IMG00643.jpg
    IMG00643.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 179

MrsHdrLe

I think it's really cute and you can get to your scalp at least. I think that's the hardest part of weave.

20Pearls_Girl

I like the style minus the braids. There are some pretty decent weave stylist around who can make this look very realist. IMO, Black Hair Media has better informaiton on weave.

moriahar

I think it's really cute and you can get to your scalp at least. I think that's the hardest part of weave.

Can someone post more pictures of cute sew-ins where you can get to your scalp? And may don't have so much hair???

I'm sooooooooo new to this. (Who would believe that I'm from Detroit{once called the WEAVE CAPITAL of the WORLD}):lachen:

Ronnieaj

I'm not a braids/cornrows person either, but I think the curl part is super cute too, as long as you're comfortable in it.

Solitude

I think the whole style is cute, and I would wear it, but not at this point in my life because it is not professional enough.

heyfranz

Very cute! I like braids and curly hair. I wonder what kind of hair this is. it looks like it's all hers. You have to get the texture right.