Wedding Hair Pics!!

NikkiQ

Hey everybody!!

So as the title suggests, I recently got married and wanted to share the pics from the wedding. I was debating on how to get the hair done, but in the end it came out perfectly. I bounced back and forth between LF wig, full install, bun, no bun, half up/half down, all down...you name it, I thought about it :lachen:.

Here's the link. Enjoy!!

http://darkroux.com/?p=2195

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Omg!!!! Stunning !!! You were a lovely bride.

God bless you two. I hope your marriage is blissful. :)

You two are soooo cute together.

Sent from my iPhone while out living my best life!

Aveena

OMG I didn't realize this was you until I clicked back!! :lol:

Great pics. The kids are adorable. I love the pic with the little girl holding the bouquet and the little boy and (I think your dad) dancing made me smile.

And why do new DH's have to let the WHOLE world know what they are 'bout to do!! :look::lachen:

I love your embarrassed look when he was under your dress!!

Loving it!

Congrats :)

ETA:

your hair looks great and you kinda remind me of Sanaa Latham

Last edited:

faithVA

OMG You were a beautiful bride. What wonderful pictures. Thanks so much for sharing your wedding album with us.

There sho was a lot of kissing going on in there :look:

The wedding looked wonderful. Almost movie like :yep:

sunnieb

Beautiful hairstyle!
Beautiful wedding!

I'm jealous of your tiny figure! Humph! *sucks teeth*

Sent from my Comet

MsChelle

Thanks for sharing! You are gorgeous and your husband is very handsome! Wishing you years and years of happiness! The hair, dress and shoes were perfect!!! (I love the little girl's face that is holding the flowers! What a doll baby!)

Nonie

Congratulations NikkiQ! What a beautiful bride you made!

I wish you both every happiness: may the magic of falling in love remain with you and grow into a never-ending love story. :blowkiss:

NikkiQ

OMG I didn't realize this was you until I clicked back!! :lol:

Great pics. The kids are adorable. I love the pic with the little girl holding the bouquet and the little boy and (I think your dad) dancing made me smile.

And why do new DH's have to let the WHOLE world know what they are 'bout to do!! :look::lachen:

I love your embarrassed look when he was under your dress!!

Loving it!

Congrats :)

ETA:

your hair looks great and you kinda remind me of Sanaa Latham

Girl that was my brother. He stayed on the dance floor the ENTIRE time! LMAO! I wanted to kill my SO for going up under my dress like that. My g-ma was like "well...I guess he really wanted to get in there". I almost DIED!

OMG You were a beautiful bride. What wonderful pictures. Thanks so much for sharing your wedding album with us.

There sho was a lot of kissing going on in there :look:

The wedding looked wonderful. Almost movie like :yep:

Wasn't no peckin goin on at that wedding let me tell ya. 9 months of stressing and planning that wedding, I'm surprised I had any hair left lmao

Beautiful hairstyle!
Beautiful wedding!

I'm jealous of your tiny figure! Humph! *sucks teeth*

Sent from my Comet

Okay you need to just STOP. That dress had to be let out for me to fit it in the butt area. I was just ready to eat after it was all over with. After I changed into the second dress, that was it. Any kind of food that came across me was murdered in seconds.

-PYT

So beautiful! Congratulations to you and your hubby. I knew this thread was coming and I waited patiently :grin:

Garner

Breathtaking!!! You two look so much in love!!! I almost cried. May God bless you and Jason on your new journey as husband and wife.

Cien

Pink is my signature color
You were a gorgeous bride, and your wedding hair was perfect! I love the cake---simple and elegant.

Your dress was simply divine. I REALLY love the picture of the mothers.

Congratulations and many blessings!! :)

naturalgyrl5199

Congrats girl!!!! Awesome pics awesome wedding, And you look goooooood! Ya'll make a cute couple!!!! My fave pic is the little girl in front of ya'll:) thanks 4 sharing:)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using LHCF

Honi

There is no board.
Very pretty. Everything looked beautiful and you both look very happy.

Was that little one imitating Michael Jackson? Look at him on his toes :lol:

Zaynab

You looked pretty. I love the pictures, thanks for sharing!! You were a beautiful bride.

Your nails looked good too!:lol: