Waving from SC!

onelove08

I was born here but, my father was military so we did not stay. I have only lived her for 14 months. The reason we moved here is because my husband works at the Air Force Base.

sqzbly1908

Since we are talking SC stuff...there is a question that I wanted to post for a while...

When I lived in Anderson, we (mom, sister and myself) would drive to Columbia to get our hair done in the early 90s. There was a husband/wife team there - I think their name was Aline and Pete Davis...These two were really before their time! They only wanted their customers to come to them for chemical treatments and cuts. They provided a at home maintenance program suited for that individual (a packet) They would only do the "wash/set/blowdry" if it was a special occasion or circumstance. At that time the line they were using was Redken - they taught me how to rollerset my hair - my particular regimen was washing my hair every other day DC with moisturizing condish, rinse repeat then use a light detangler (15 minutes under dryer each time) once a week protein condish followed by moisturizing condish (same as above) - it was a headache and tedious but my hair was at its best and grew fairly long (we moved and the rest is history)

Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of them? I think the ended up getting a divorce but I never knew what happened to their salon (can't remember the name) They also had a El Debarge lookin' protege' in there that moved to California and is working with the stars (can't remember his name but I have seen him in the magazines)

Sorry so doggone longgggggggg!!!!!

[/U][/U][/U][/U][/U]

DarkHair

^
I have no clue. If they aren't in Charleston, then I don't know. Sometimes, if they are in Charleston, I still don't know.