Alternative to Wave Nouveau Finishing Lotion

huck

I've been using Wave Nouveau Finishing lotion to keep my 3A hair soft while wearing curly styles. I love the glycerin and dimethicone, but I have a hard time finding the finishing lotion in my area. Does anyone know an alternative with similar ingredients?

IrisDaVirus

Do you have Care Free Curl Gold products in your area? I know the CFCG Activator and the Wave Nouveau Lotion have virtually the same ingredients. If not, that S-Curl No Drip Activator will work too if you can find it.

huck

I'm not sure if Scurl or Carefree products are sold in this area, but I'll check it out. You're not talking about the oil based products made by Scurl or Carefree curl are you? I like the Wave Nouveau Finishing lotion because it has no oil.

IrisDaVirus

[ QUOTE ]
huck said:
I'm not sure if Scurl or Carefree products are sold in this area, but I'll check it out. You're not talking about the oil based products made by Scurl or Carefree curl are you? I like the Wave Nouveau Finishing lotion because it has no oil.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm speaking of the oil-free versions. When it comes to oil-free activators/moisturizers, CFCG and Wave Nouveau are excellent. Both are easy on your hair and easy to rinse out IMO. The S-Curl I am thinking of is the No Drip Activator. There are no oils in it that I'm aware of.