Water on your hair-- Rinsing the hair everyday/bad for hair?

MissTical

Water is moisture, also.:grin:

Off topic... I tried to leave a comment in your fotki, but it wouldn't let me leave one... anywho your hair is beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Back on topic... I was always taught like many others that black women do not wash their hair everyday. My hair loooooovvvveees water, and I will continue to give it.

mscocoface

I use water every single day, even if it is to just wet my hair under the spray of the shower for a quick second.

wheezy807

Off topic... I tried to leave a comment in your fotki, but it wouldn't let me leave one... anywho your hair is beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Back on topic... I was always taught like many others that black women do not wash their hair everyday. My hair loooooovvvveees water, and I will continue to give it.
Aww, thank you!! I set it up so you have to be logged in to leave a comment.

MysteryMe

I'm relaxed and occassionally wet my hair everyday in for a week or two straight. I didn't experience any additional problems. Now, I am co-washing with Suave, as opposed to just using water.

mahogany_horizons

I'm relaxed and occassionally wet my hair everyday in for a week or two straight. I didn't experience any additional problems. Now, I am co-washing with Suave, as opposed to just using water.

Thanks for the weigh in from relaxed ladies. \

mystery me....I know this is off topic but..i AM A SOda ADDICT....but yes, I do also drink about 3 liters of water daily.....BUT ANYWAY, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE coca-cola, and wont' drink anything else but diet coke zero, OR REGULAR coke during lint, when they have the real sugar in coke....SOOO nice to see another coca-cola freak :)

ChasingBliss

Not at all. Water is my hair's best friend. It was one of the first things I began doing more of when I first joined this board. I started off with a water bottle and began spritzing daily. Still do...It's how I begin my daily regimen...morning and evening. Unless I am wearing my hair straight and down which is hardly ever right now.