Kangen Beauty Water for Hair?

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
My chiro has been pushing Kangen Water for his patients. He offered to provide a special version prepared for rinsing your hair and scalp (Kangen Beauty Water).

This is what Kangen Beauty Water is supposed to do:

Kangen Beauty Water (pH 4.0 – 6.0). This lightly acidic water is ideal for skin and hair care, and for food preparation. Use Kangen Beauty Water to:
* Wash your face and body to tone your skin and cleanse yourself with this gentle astringent
* Rinse your hair after shampooing for radiant, tangle-free hair
* Groom your pet to obtain soft and shiny fur

Has anyone used it before? If so, what were your results?

never heard of this but I have alka life drops and you can use them to ph balance your water I love them and when I make some water for my hair and my face they turn out glowing.

ash25 drinks this water for overall health benefits and has used it on her face like toner, i think there are other ladies in the natural living forum that use it too. i would drink it instead of wasting it on hair.....you get healthy hair from eating and drinking healthy things in addition to products and retention techniques. i truly hope that you are not looking for the "holy grail of maximum hair growth".

My chiro has been pushing Kangen Water for his patients. He offered to provide a special version prepared for rinsing your hair and scalp (Kangen Beauty Water).

This is what Kangen Beauty Water is supposed to do:

Kangen Beauty Water (pH 4.0 – 6.0). This lightly acidic water is ideal for skin and hair care, and for food preparation. Use Kangen Beauty Water to:
* Wash your face and body to tone your skin and cleanse yourself with this gentle astringent
* Rinse your hair after shampooing for radiant, tangle-free hair
* Groom your pet to obtain soft and shiny fur

Has anyone used it before? If so, what were your results?

My dad drinks this and swears by it...I don't know about the hair aspect but he has been looking great lately since drinking it...He is 70 years old and looks like he is in his 50s and he said that it gave him a lot of energy too..I have been trying to find a distributor in my area...

I drink it...mainly because its free. LOL
Can't say I see any noticeable difference but I will post if I do. I haven't tried the Beauty Water yet.

Back