wARNING:STUPID BLACK WOMEN WHO PERM THEIR HAIR :(

PuffyBrown

OMY Goodness!

Have you seen this!
If you cant stand controversy than please do not look at this video I am SERIOUS!.

This guy is just a complete disgrace to the AA community. Further instead of him tryiing to help he is doing harm.

He has other negative videos mostly bashing AA women and pretty much all women in general.

There is no compare, contrast, or validity to his statments and I don't think he realizes how ignorant he sounds.

I posted his main video and some of the response videos that he received.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3JBhRowEaQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfvLJyl1DGU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMH11WwJlfI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=stupid+black+women+who+perm+there+hair&search_type=&aq=0&oq=stupid+black+women+who+

TooCute

Yeah. He's bitter about his 8th grade breakup.

ETA: He says he cuts his hair because its nappy and then he goes on to say that a AA woman told him she perms her because its too nappy and his response was that she's too lazy. So not only is he an idiot but also a misogynist hypocrite

Last edited:

Neith

I didn't even click the links, but it's sergentwill, isn't it?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pay no attention to that idiot. He has a SEVERE case of self hate going on.

LadyKaypnyc

There's a lot of bashing happening on youtube, there is even a video bashing naturals...:nono: some people don't have lives. That's why I don't even comment, b/c that's what they want.

Last edited:

Simply_Kelz

Please, I am so through with crazy YouTubers and the comments.

If people's arguments aren't logical statements that are organized to make a point, I don't listen. Or read.

SoSweet08

I didn't even look at the videos. It will just piss me off. I hate how everyone is bashing everyone nowadays. But that's life isn't it....? It's like you can believe what you want to believe but don't be ignorant, a hyprocrite, and disrespectful about it.

santwon

yeah, it's pretty bad...and someone has been doing some youtube spam in the OTHER direction about women with natural hair. I really think there should be applications and fees for this "free speech".

Valerie

I try to stay away from these fools on youtube, because they are so insulting, black women can do whant they want, after all they are women. I feel that too many of these fools who just want attention and always telling black women what they can and can't do.

jahzyira

please tell me that nobody is payin attention to his tired self i mean look at him he is tired.... seriously! first of all hes in his parents house livin in what appears to be his childhood bedroom! second of all this fool dont even care bout black women who "perm" their hair! all he wants is the attention from the masses and thats what they givin him its obvious he has no life otherwise he'd be at work! i think he jus mad cause he cant get a black woman lol:lachen::lachen::lachen:

p.s. i bet if no one payed any attention to him he'd shut up.......

Hairsofab

Its best just to ignore people like that. What can you do honestly? It is not about our hair. Most of them are so desperate in their own life, they will do anything for attention.

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
why should I waste precious minutes of my life to watch ignorant people spew bullshyt?

hell no I ain't clicking that link!

PuffyBrown

****and you are lucky****

I found it by accident. I did a search for self relax hair and this lady was doing an re:post....so I had to go investigate and ran in to his stupid a$$.

why should I waste precious minutes of my life to watch ignorant people spew bullshyt?

hell no I ain't clicking that link!

applebananas

oh lord..i see he's back on youtube..that's an old video..he went by name tonythelegend...his account has been suspended about 5-6 times..he opens up again with diffrerent usernames each and every time..uploading the same bullsh!t!..he's just a pathetic excuse for a human with nothing to do but troll..

*Muffin*

To me he's just another Youtube hater that wants to be heard. What I really want to know is why he concerns himself with what black women do with their hair anyway. Just worry about you, and if you aren't attracted to women with relaxed hair, that's fine. But calling an entire class of women stupid because they relax their hair is just plain stupid (for lack of a better word). That's like me saying everyone that wears colored contacts or who paints their nails are stupid. That's an opinion, and it's not cool to state an opinion like it's a fact.

scribblescrabble2

I try to stay away from these fools on youtube, because they are so insulting, black women can do whant they want, after all they are women. I feel that too many of these fools who just want attention and always telling black women what they can and can't do.

I agree. :yep::yep::yep:

He is an attention whore. IGNORE HIM. He loves all of the negative attention.

praisedancer

I couldn't even finish the first couple of minutes. Me personally, I don't care what he says. It's my hair and I LOVE the ways it looks and feel relaxed or natural. Regardless of what an AA woman does to her hair he should just respect her b/c she is a women and not judge her based upon an outward appearance. There is only one who can judge, He sits high and looks low.

Eisani

To me he's just another Youtube hater that wants to be heard. What I really want to know is why he concerns himself with what black women do with their hair anyway. Just worry about you, and if you aren't attracted to women with relaxed hair, that's fine. But calling an entire class of women stupid because they relax their hair is just plain stupid (for lack of a better word). That's like me saying everyone that wears colored contacts or who paints their nails are stupid. That's an opinion, and it's not cool to state an opinion like it's a fact.

I don't think he's attracted to women, period. Just come out, already!

Caramel Jewel

He's not intelligent, did you hear him say 'I just started to like dark skin women' ..... he contradicts everything he's said by saying that... its like he heard someone say something and he just repeated it without studying anything.....

jamaraa

I haven't watched this nor do I intend to, but I've been on BV and know the drill. This is just some guy out to get a rise out of some women. He probably doesn't get any (in every sense of the word) in real life and uses the net to do so. Unfortunately men like this succeed in doing this because too many Black women need approval or if that can't be had, get mad. He and others like him are going to do and think what they want, but you are an adult and it's YOUR hair. Why let some random stranger bother you? It bugs me that so many Black women have such little confidence in themselves about stuff like this. Unless this dude has a product or hair tip, why should it be here?

The implication that he's gay shows he's not the only one w/ some issues, sorry to say.

Last edited:

PuffyBrown

I must not get out much because I knew this kind of stuff existed but truely I have never seen it go that deep with a brother in my life. I have some plain ole, low down, dogs, but this fool takes the cake...