ROTFL

He's saying a lot of things we already know but

- his statement about BW dating WW because they have REAL, LONG, hair... that's ridiculous. Ummm, not all WW have long hair and that's not enough of a reason for a BW to stop wearing weaves, wigs or braids... that's dumb. I don't care if there's some truth to it but he's generalising and it's rubbish.

My goodness it's a long video! LOL @ him putting shampoo on his face!

He's saying a lot of things we already know but

- his statement about BW dating WW because they have REAL, LONG, hair... that's ridiculous. Ummm, not all WW have long hair and that's not enough of a reason for a BW to stop wearing weaves, wigs or braids... that's dumb. I don't care if there's some truth to it but he's generalising and it's rubbish.

My goodness it's a long video! LOL @ him putting shampoo on his face!

Actually, I was just going for a good laugh...I don't care what he thinks about weaves, wigs and WW...I take him for the funny guy he's :yep:

LOL, definitely it's a funny video apart from his dumb statement.

Some women need to learn from him :lachen::lachen:

Actually, I was just going for a good laugh...I don't care what he thinks about weaves, wigs and WW...I take him for the funny guy he's :yep:

I enjoyed the video.

He made a lot of valid points and seemed to be geniunely excited to know black women can grow thier hair long too. Yes everything he mentioned is everyday knowledge here, but the majority of people outside of hair boards dont have the same level of exposure. Everybody isnt gonna know everything so I dont fault him for not knowing black hair in all states can grow long whether relaxed, natural or with weave.

What salon he go to?

I need them to do my hair because they teaching him good stuff.

At this point, he can open his own salon, because he knows better that most of our stylists:lachen: It can be a Salon and a Spa at the same time, because this shampoo on the face technique is something by itself. Massage the face a little bit and then put some hair lotion on. Gorgeous!!! :lachen:

Oh please. Some of these same men should start with asking their black mamas, sisters and aunties about their hair before heaping their nonsense onto other black women. They really need to stop acting like black women's hair care is a new thing to them. Many of the white and asian women I know are also seriously messing up their hair with dye and weaves. It's very rare that I see a white woman these days with healthy hair. More propagandist nonsense put out into the world.

Best,
Almond Eyes

At this point, he can open his own salon, because he knows better that most of our stylists:lachen: It can be a Salon and a Spa at the same time, because this shampoo on the face technique is something by itself. Massage the face a little bit and then put some hair lotion on. Gorgeous!!! :lachen:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Very true but white and asian women still far exceed black women in the healthy, long hair department by leaps and bounds. We are learning and getting better but healthy, long hair is not the majority in the black community.

Oh please. Some of these same men should start with asking their black mamas, sisters and aunties about their hair before heaping their nonsense onto other black women. They really need to stop acting like black women's hair care is a new thing to them. Many of the white and asian women I know are also seriously messing up their hair with dye and weaves. It's very rare that I see a white woman these days with healthy hair. More propagandist nonsense put out into the world.

Best,
Almond Eyes

Best,
Almond Eyes

Is it that deep? :rolleyes:

It depends on the definition of long healthy hair. I could have long healthy hair in a shrunken afro.

Best,
Almond Eyes

Mamoto, I love fun!!!!!!! I knew you were kidding. I mean I can make analysis out of hamhock.

Best,
Almond Eyes

Sweetie, you know how they say, Life is too short:lachen:I only have deep convos when I have a Margarita in the right hand and a plate of Nachos and creamy cheese in the other hand:lachen: Take care :drunk:

Last edited:
I'm very pro-Black and usually get offended by ignorant/back-assward comments, but this was HILARIOUS! I don't think he was saying anything anti-race at all....he seemed to be explaining something that he didn't necessarily agree with (especially since it appears he may not date women...wink wink)...anyway, he was soooo funny. Just rubbin poo and moisturizer on his face! He must be Niko's Cousin right!? He seemed to talk very "forumish"

I'm very pro-Black and usually get offended by ignorant/back-assward comments, but this was HILARIOUS! I don't think he was saying anything anti-race at all....he seemed to be explaining something that he didn't necessarily agree with (especially since it appears he may not date women...wink wink)...anyway, he was soooo funny. Just rubbin poo and moisturizer on his face! He must be Niko's Cousin right!? He seemed to talk very "forumish"

I was thinking the same thing :grin:

Back