WANTED: B. SCOTT'S HAIR REGIMEN!

Simply_Kelz

:blush: I only ever watch the young berg video .. and it was late .. I just thought it was a wig or something .. didn't really notice.

He's probably like the typical man- wash, grease, braid, forget. lucky :rolleyes:

BrooklynSouth

I think he did a vid with his hair routine included

I'll have to look for that video..he is so cute, hair is beautiful and he makes no bones about who he is..ANDROGENOUS and doesn't even lie about it..I respect his self honest perspective.

MissTical

I saw him on the response to Young Berg's video, and I looked at a couple more of his videos. His hair is the BUSINESS!

Does anyone know his regimen?

here are a few random videos so you can see his hair:yep:

Whatever he's doing, it seems to be growing like a weed:yep:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk_Ee7OhRVM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2TsVixA2go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGPTb7Y3cV0

Girl..... I was like what the hell? hahaha :lachen: I have never heard of B Scott... and I laughed my ass off for a minute... now I am caught up in this foolishness! But I like him in the flavor of love kind of way :sekret:. Oh and yes slim's hair is banging!

justNikki

His stylist's name is Amber and she does hair in Hollywood somewhere. He mentions it in his vids and gives her mad props. She also has a youtube account.

SouthernTease

I was just going to ask him. I kind of heard of him before but just stumbled on his youtube last night... I am kind of addicted now... his hair is fab...the same guy that did that mohawk style his was rocking on his last video did my hair in Miami... paw paw... I think i want to do my own version of the dance and post.

VinDieselsWifey

girl i already emailed him and asked him about his hair regimen a while back! :blush:

i can't remember everything, but i think he said he uses a 2-n-1 shampoo and conditioner and that's about it. doesn't do anything special to it...
but his mom is white and his dad is black and he has type 3-ish hair...

cocoberry10

Girl..... I was like what the hell? hahaha :lachen: I have never heard of B Scott... and I laughed my ass off for a minute... now I am caught up in this foolishness! But I like him in the flavor of love kind of way :sekret:. Oh and yes slim's hair is banging!

Yes, that was my reaction to him too:lol: He's splendiferous!

JustKiya

:lol:

I've heard of B.Scott, but this is the first time I've watched any of his videos - the man is beautiful! So fabulous. :lol:

And his hair is so off the hook. Amber is keeping a brother looking nice. :lachen:

VeryBecoming

Devil's Avocado
That's a wig. He uses Pantene. His real hair:

cocoberry10

girl i already emailed him and asked him about his hair regimen a while back! :blush:

i can't remember everything, but i think he said he uses a 2-n-1 shampoo and conditioner and that's about it. doesn't do anything special to it...
but his mom is white and his dad is black and he has type 3-ish hair...

Thanks! Your hair is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hibiscus30

So what is this two girls one cup thing?:look::blush:

Seriously, if you do not want to be traumatized I'd suggest to you NOT to inquire...utterly disgusting...seriously! I too was so curious when it first popped up, when I saw sooo many reactions I was like ok, it can't be that bad...believe me it is...you've been warned girl, you've been warned...

But OMG, B.Scott's reaction was he-lirious!!!!!!

JustKiya

Seriously, if you do not want to be traumatized I'd suggest to you NOT to inquire...utterly disgusting...seriously! I too was so curious when it first popped up, when I saw sooo many reactions I was like ok, it can't be that bad...believe me it is...you've been warned girl, you've been warned...

Yeah, based on his reaction - urm, no. Nothing I need to set my eyes on. :nono: :nono: :nono:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
So what is this two girls one cup thing?:look::blush:
You really don't wanna know cuz it's beyond disgusting.. I won't watch it...too scared...but I will watch the reactions. B.Scott's was pure comedy. I have a tear running down my cheek right now from laughing so hard.:lachen:

Irresistible

Really though its so horribly shocking and disgusting! omg!

I'm about to watch his reaction tho haha

Geminigirl

I first seen him when the whole raz b thing went down. I love his hair in the mowhawk it looks so healthy and shiny.

Black Hoya Chick

i love b. scott!!! like oh so much! he is too fly and fabulous! i would love to meet him and person and just bug out all day. he seems so fun. and his hair = my envy. =)

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I still haven't seen 2girls1cup, I'm too scared. Dh saw it and said it was the nastiest sh!t he's ever seen. He doesn't get grossed out easily, so I know it was despicably nasty

This is my first time seeing B. Scott, his hair is fab! I love it! His skin looks great too, I wonder what his skin reggie is, cause my monthly has my face a pimply mess right now :perplexed