Waist length hair--I am almost there

Crysdon

Very nice Sherry!!!

Armyqt

Gorgeous as usual Sherry
. You are truly an inspiration for us relaxed ladies.

How long do you leave your relaxer on, and what is you hairtype?

godzooki

2 more inches will put you at hip length sherrylove! you're already at waist. sigh...wish I was!

zanna

Wow congratulations Sherrylove! I am so glad
!... and you are at waist lenght to me, but keep growing it longer, your hair is so beautiful!
Sincerely
Zanna

brenda55

Your hair is so beautiful!! what is your regime. congragulations on your goals, and future goal of 2 more inch's until waist lenght......

pet

Your hair is beautiful, girl! Congratulations for growing your hair to waist length!

pink lush

I wish my hair was that length! Has your hair always been long? If not how long did it take you to get from sholder length to where it is now?

How do you keep iy looking shiny and healthy without looking greasy?

You are truly a hair inspiration. Im soo excited for you.

LondonDiva

Congratulations Sherry. You are there girl. Tell me, after you get to waist length are you gonna GROW any further?? If so where to?

Lindy

Congratulations!! Your hair is simply gorgeous!!

You really are an inspiration. It must feel SO good to actually achieve your goal length.

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
I wish my hair was that length! Has your hair always been long? If not how long did it take you to get from sholder length to where it is now?

How do you keep iy looking shiny and healthy without looking greasy?

You are truly a hair inspiration. Im soo excited for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pink Lush----I always kept my hair just below ear length. I began growing it out in March of 2000....I felt confident I could grow it long because my mother and her mother have waist length hair---about two inches longer than mine...

SherryLove

Here's another round of thanks, Ladies.... Just be sure to let all of us here be the first to know when you have reached your hair length goals as well...

Dar5546

Hi, Sherrylove

I'm new to the board. How long did it take you to get your length. Also, do you think it's possible to get this length with natural, pressed hair. I'm a 4b (I think).

Faith

Welcome to the board Dar

I think it's very possible to get natural hair to waist length. I personally think it's easier to get natural hair that long than it is relaxed hair. JMO! It just needs lots of moisture and protection and patience (easier said than done
). Just hang in there and you'll get there. How long is your hair now and what are you doing with it?