Waist length hair--I am almost there

SherryLove

I must first thank all of you for influencing me not to cut my hair..The longest length is now measuring in at 30 inches.....
I posted a new pic.....I would say I have two more inches to go to achieve my goal...

SherryLove

L.A. Woman

You are so lucky. You've made it and with such gorgeous hair! I'll have to run a search to find your regimen. What an inspiration.

KinksnCurlz

Sherry Sherry Sherry... absolutely beautiful hair. You are definately an inspiration. Keep up the very good work! If I remember, she uses Dudley's relaxer...

NYCchild

Yippee!! for ya Sherry
im so happy for ya. You are a great inspiration.

BTW, what stylist do you go to - where is she located?

Compassion

Wow Sherrylove! Your hair is fabulous. It looks so shiny and healthy. Just gorgeous girl...just gorgeous.

Blessings,
Compassion

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Wow! Now I was already callin' your hair waistlength! Nevertheless, congratulations and thanks so much for encouraging and inspiring all of us here at LHCF. Yay Sherry--It's Ya Hairday

Edited To Add

By the way Sherry, is this the longest that your hair has ever been? I ask this for encouragement of myself and the rest! Thanks

Nanyanika

Sherrylove, congratulations on your hair success. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures, please do continue to inspire us all.

ngaa

sherry now u kno its about time u updated yo signature coz u're there!!
bout time u set a new hair goal for yoself coz u've managed to beat this one

well done and happy har growin

adrienne0914

congratulations!! i always thought you were already there too! i'm right behind you...

your hair is just lovely!!

lala

Sherrylove,

Your pictures are stunning. You're very fortunate to have a beautician who can keep your hair looking so healthy and shiny. I have not been successful at finding someone in my area.

I'm right behind Adrienne with the length so the journey continues. Thanks for sharing the photos.

uniquev11

What do you consider waistlength hair to be?

I am asking because your hair is hitting your waist right now to me and you say that you need 2 more inches.