Vitamins?

Sweetyb

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Be careful on the Iron though girls. The RDA (Recommended Daily Amount) is 15mg. Don't take anymore than that. I'm not sure what the RDA is for young girls like yourself so it's best to consult your doctor about whether its safe to incorporate into your diet. The fact that you are on a one-a-day already probably has a sufficient amount of iron in it. You don't want to overdo it on the iron. That's one mineral I wouldn't like to mess with.

But please before you go back on it, check with your doctor and let him see the one a day you are on already to check the nutritional content on the pack/bottle

[/ QUOTE ]
thanks for the concern. i try not to take to much ofthis stuff. it has a 100% of vitamin a,c.d,e,b1,b2,niacin,b6,folate,b12 and patothenic acid. and i'm really aniemic. it's sad i'm forver cold or asleep
. so my doc has me on them every now and again to keep my iron count on point. i have been off them for a while and i'm going to go and get a refill.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm an anemic as well. What was it your doctor gave you? All of my doctors are stupid, so any advice I get will help.