Did vitamins make a difference to my growth?

Sarahh.

Hey everyone.
It's been four months since my BC. For the first two months after my BC I took a 'Herron Hair, Skin & Nails' vitamin twice a day. For the last two months, I didn't take any vitamins. The rest of my regimen stayed the same for the whole four months. Do you think the vitamins I took in the first two months made a difference to my growth? I'm trying to decide whether I should buy more to use for the next two months or whether it's just a waste of money. What do you think? TIA!

August-after BC
One.jpg
Two-2.jpg

October-after two months of taking vitamins
One-1.jpg
Two.jpg

December-after two months of not taking vitamins.
One-2.jpg
Two-1.jpg

Did they make a difference or was my growth pretty consistent? Should I buy more?

Judging by the timeline of the pics, I'm guessing that the vitamins have made a difference as opposed to not taking them.:look: They seem to help so I would continue using them.:yep:

Dayum! what vitamins did you take girl??? Your hair is nice and thick and so pretty! Shoot I bc-ed in late June... maybe I need vitamins too! :wallbash::lachen:

Dayum! what vitamins did you take girl??? Your hair is nice and thick and so pretty! Shoot I bc-ed in late June... maybe I need vitamins too! :wallbash::lachen:

Haha. :lachen: Thank you. Yeah I think vitamins really do help..or do you think my hair grew just as much from October to December as it did from July to October? (because I only took vitamins in the first two months)

I believe in vitamins! I say stick with them. You have beautiful hair and amazing progress! Congrats!

Yeah, I notice more of a drastic difference from August to October than from October to December.

Great progress. :grin:

I don't see a difference, hate to the weird one who goes against the pack :lol:

I still say take them though, they are good for your hair, skin and nails AND all the rest of you :)

You have EXCELLENT progress :yep:

Back