Morning:
Marine Collagen
Biosil
Liquid Vit D3
Hemp Oil

Evening:
Andrew Lessman Vitamins
Biotin Lozenge (4,000mg)

My nails feel harder and im in braids with great growth. My edges look to be filling in very well. I noticed that I'm growing hair everywhere :blush: Made an appoint for wax tomorrow:look:

I am also working out regularly. The only thing left is to increase my water intake.

cassie712

Checking in Jan 1 still the same to now not missed any day hair looking better. Shedding has almost stopped just a few hairs a day

NaturallyATLPCH

Still taking my vitamins as well

I am almost out of my Hair, Skin, and Nails Vitamins. I'm not sure if I will reup or not, we will see. I probably will just for consistency purposes.

I am continuing taking:
Bamboo Silica
MSM
Vitamin C
Fish oil
Trader Joe's Multi-Vitamin

I will be adding a tablespoon of Hempseed Oil to my wellness regimen.

PureSilver

checkin in for the past week. My hair is thriving but if i hadn't slacked off i would be seeing more growth. Also my face is clear and looks so much brighter.

MzOptimistic

Checking in. I don't take them twice a day like I should but I def take them once a day. I'm not due for a touch up til April 14th but the NG is OC:grin: I can't waiiiiittttt until it's timeeeee:lick:

pearlific1

Finished my GNC Women's Hair Skin & Nails Program. Not sure if the vitamins helped any. Doing a length check next week so I will see then.

After my LC, I will take another starting pic and then begin my stash of GNC Women's Ultra Nourish-Hair. I have an 4-month supply.

PureSilver

Checking in i've been consistent too. Made sure i re-up on my b-coplex before i run out, next stop, local Hair Vits. Got my 6.5 month supply of biotin yesterday and i'm all too excited because it has always given me great results in the past. Ladies how much Biotin are you taking daily for those of you who use this vitamin.

I've started with 10mg daily and i'll keep that up for the next 6months maybe after that i will increase to 20mg daily

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Checking in with
Priteva
Fish Oil
Acidophilus
Glucosamine/Chondroiton/MSM
Prenatals
B-complex

AllyMD

Ok, here's my check in for my vitamins and some new pictures. I had the design essentials elongation treatment done yesterday and I am very happy with the results! I also had to get some major end clippage---about 2 inches. But since I haven't had my ends professionally clipped in years, I'm happier it wasn't worse.
I'm taking viviscal, horsetail silica, and priveta twice daily and I've been pretty good.

The first picture is from Jan. The second from this evening.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140330_211226.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140330_211226.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 39

PureSilver

Checking in and already i'm seeing an improvement in my nails since starting Biotin this past wednesday. I shall see how my hair responds

jprayze

I saw the Nature's Bounty hair skin nails vitamin coupons in the newspaper and they also had a 30 day challenge or it's free. It has 5,000 mcg of biotin as the main ingredient, but also Vit A, C, E and calcium. They also have a gummy version, but I don't think it has calcium. So I want to take this 30 day challenge and see what happens.

cassie712

I saw the Nature's Bounty hair skin nails vitamin coupons in the newspaper and they also had a 30 day challenge or it's free. It has 5,000 mcg of biotin as the main ingredient, but also Vit A, C, E and calcium. They also have a gummy version, but I don't think it has calcium. So I want to take this 30 day challenge and see what happens.

I am also doing this will start sunday

Sent from my Nexus 7 using LHCF

WhereItsAt

That’s what I do.. I drink and I know things....
I am still taking my vitamins. I have added a hair, skin, and nails vitamin from GNC bc I am taking a medication which has a side effect of hair loss and I am trying to get a jump on if and before it starts. Cannot afford to lose the strands I do have on my head.

My list of vits are:

Womens gummy multi
Vit D
Fish, flax, and borage oil vit
GNC Ultra Nourish, skin, and nails vit

Eta:it's ultra nourish vits. Not be beautiful. I just took my two for the day and read the bottle. Oops.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using LHCF

Last edited:

pearlific1

I was on the GNC Hair, Skin, & Nails Program for 30 days and saw a huge improvement in my nails. They grew super fast and strong. Didn't see any change in my hair and my skin seemed drier than normal and my complexion is uneven. :ohwell: I will not repurchase.

Hopefully the Ultra Nourish-Hair I'm on now will give more favorable results across the board. I don't plan to "review" it until I have used up my 4 month stash. Right now the only complaint I have is that the vitamins are pretty large. :perplexed: Has anyone here tried Ultra Nourish-Hair? What were your results?

NaturallyATLPCH

Checking in. Updated vitamin reggie:

Fish Oil
Bamboo silica
MSM (1000mg)
Vitamin C
Trader Joes Ultra Potent Multi

Today I started Vitacost's Ultra Potent Hair, Skin, and Nails Vitamins. It has more biotin and b complex than the Future Biotics vitamins I was taking. I did have some good growth with those (Future Biotics).

Duchess007

Back at it again! I'm taking chlorella, spirulina, 1ADay petites, fish oil, calcium, biotin, maca, and garlic.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I stopped taking vitamins temporarily at my doctor's recommendation, but started again today.

Checking in!

And here's my march LC: