Vitamin/Supplements 2014

loulou82

Checking in 2/8, 2/9 and 2/10: Vitamins only

On 2/11 I decided to split my doses into morning and evening. I'm also challenging myself to (2) Biotin; 2 doses of MSM and (2) liters of H20.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Checking in. Been consistent with: B-complex, Fish oil, GTF Chromium, Prenatals, Priteva, and Probiotic Acidophilus

pearlific1

I think the only reason that I've been so good about taking my vitamins this time around is because I leave my vitamin bottles at work M-Th and take them home on Friday. It's easy to remember to take them since I have them on my desk in plain sight. I just wish I could drink more water. I truly hate drinking plain water.

atlien11

Taking:

MSM - Small scoop in green smoothie opposite days of Biotin/Multi
Biotin - 5,000 mcg every other day
Multi Vitamin - every other day
Daily Green Smoothie in Vitamix :yep:
Hot Water/ACV/Honey/Ginger - first thing in the morning on empty stomach

Enzymes Capsules!!! Helps with absorption of nutrients in green smoothie and vitamin.

NaturallyATLPCH

I would like to join in. I have been faithfully taking various vitamins since forever. My vitamin regimen includes:

Alive Women's Ultra Potent Multivitamin
Future Biotics Hair Skin and Nails
Fish Oil
Potassium
Vitamin C

When the Hair Skin and Nails run out (I'm on my last jar), I will be adding Horsetail Grass and Bamboo, maybe sooner.

ms.tatiana

I know I'm super late, but I've been taking 2 biotin pills the 1,000 mcg for all of January and February but I'm going to up it to the 10,000 pills starting next week.

I want to join!!!

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I am proud to say that although I have fallen off of posting on the forums, I have been faithfully taking my supplements!

Today:
Biotin
Vit C
Silica
Prenatal

ms.tatiana

I need a starting picture & right now I'm focusing on my edges this is a picture

Left is today: Right is a few weeks ago

image-1207650909.jpg

KPH

House Head
I'm ordering some vitamins from the ovation cell therapy folks and joining this challenge

NaturallyATLPCH

Checking In! I ran out of Fish Oil but I am taking Flaxseed Oil tablets in its place to use them up.

I still need to order my Alive vitamins. Come on Pay day lol.

I will say that those Future Biotics vitamins have my hair looking strong and shiny. I thought about not reordering them but I think I will keep them in my reggie and add the Bamboo.

Crystal22

Please add me too. I know I will be taking Biotin, MSM, collagen and a multi-vitamin. But I am hoping to try the hair vitamin Priveta to replace all of that. A member posted her progress pictures, and they were very impressive.

cutenss can you point me to the member you're speaking of and the post? I'm debating whether I should invest in priveta. Thanks!

Crystal22

I would like to join in. I have been faithfully taking various vitamins since forever. My vitamin regimen includes:

Alive Women's Ultra Potent Multivitamin
Future Biotics Hair Skin and Nails
Fish Oil
Potassium
Vitamin C

When the Hair Skin and Nails run out (I'm on my last jar), I will be adding Horsetail Grass and Bamboo, maybe sooner.

I have the alive women gummies. Do the ultra potent come in gummies? It so much easier to take when they taste good versus swallowing pills.