Vitamin Challenge 2013

PureSilver

I'm back....checking in for the past 2 days and i'm back on my vitamin regimen....so far i've stashed a local B-complex and hair vitamin. Also i intend to get back on Biotin because it gives me great results.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
checking in.

I'm going hard for the rest of 2013.
No skipping any days with my vitamins.

Leggo!!!

Duchess007

Checking in for yesterday and today. Didn't take vites Tues-Fri because I didn't bring them home to DC with me.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Checking in. I have taken my morning does which now includes Horsetail and RAW probiotics for Women.

PureSilver

I was just telling my partner that i need this back into my life....It helps with digestion and balancing hormones.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
What does RAW probiotics do KiWiStyle??
Yes, it promotes healthy digestion...keeps you regular ;-), helps keep the V-JJ happy and smelling like cookies ;-). Probiotics are live cultures found in yogurt which puts healthy bacteria back into the body and fights the bad bacteria. Probiotics has many medicinal properties which aid in a healthy body and taking them should be a lifestyle. The Garden of Life RAW Probiotics for women has 85 Billion live cultures and 32 probiotic strains (types of cultures), this is more than triple the recommended efficacy amount. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

SincerelyBeautiful

Yes, it promotes healthy digestion...keeps you regular ;-), helps keep the V-JJ happy and smelling like cookies ;-). Probiotics are live cultures found in yogurt which puts healthy bacteria back into the body and fights the bad bacteria. Probiotics has many medicinal properties which aid in a healthy body and taking them should be a lifestyle. The Garden of Life RAW Probiotics for women has 85 Billion live cultures and 32 probiotic strains (types of cultures), this is more than triple the recommended efficacy amount. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Thanks thats a great description! I definitely need to look more into this. Does Garden of Life have their own website you order from or do you order it from amazon or eBay?

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Thanks thats a great description! I definitely need to look more into this. Does Garden of Life have their own website you order from or do you order it from amazon or eBay?

I do believe you can order directly from them but I picked mine up from Whole Foods. I would be careful purchasing probiotics with Live Cultures from on-line because the capsules has to be kept refrigerated. Amazon has some reviews that's states the delivery packaging didn't keep the product cold so the product wasn't as effective. I'd just rather play it safe.

SincerelyBeautiful

I do believe you can order directly from them but I picked mine up from Whole Foods. I would be careful purchasing probiotics with Live Cultures from on-line because the capsules has to be kept refrigerated. Amazon has some reviews that's states the delivery packaging didn't keep the product cold so the product wasn't as effective. I'd just rather play it safe. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Thanks for the vital info! I think I will just be safe and purchase directly from them!!