<<<<<****RELAXING WITH SILK ELEMENTS NO-LYE RELAXER TOMORROW PLEASE HELP****>>>>>>

kware27

Hi Ladies,

I just went to Sallys today and purchased a Silk Elements No-Lye Regular relaxer system. I previously have been using ORS No-Lye relaxer and thought that I would try something new since; Ive been using Silk Elements Shampoo and cholesterol treatment and it has worked great. Has anyone used this relaxer before and if so how did it make your hair feel???? Also can anyone tell me the difference between the MegaSilk Relaxer with Shea Butter and the No-Lye Sensitive Scalp Relaxer? Should I exchanged mine for the Megasilk with shea butter or is the no-lye fine? Please Help:perplexed

Last edited:

jade998

Re: <<<<<****RELAXING WITH SILK ELEMENTS NO-LYE RELAXER TOMORROW PLEASE HELP****>>>>>

I have never used the no lye - But I just used the Megasilk with shea butter and I LOVE it. I did a corrective with it and I was scared it will burn me like ORS lye did - But it didn't!

Felt like I was putting conditioner on my hair. I will stick to this for now, cant see me switch except something really bad happens afterwards.

kware27

Re: <<<<<****RELAXING WITH SILK ELEMENTS NO-LYE RELAXER TOMORROW PLEASE HELP****>>>>>

Thanks Jade998 I think that I will try the lye relaxer with shea butter; instead of the no-lye that I purchased yesterday.