Using "wen" With Heat.... What Do Ya Think?

Course24

This will be my first time trying the product line. I haven't read anyplace where people are using it with heat. It's something I'm wondering if this is an option for me.

I've just ordered the Fig & 613 cleanser, Re-Moist Mask, Styling creme, along with the accompanying oil.
I'd like to know if anyone has used any of these items under a heat cap. I'm thinking using the heat cap will intensify and possibly give me the best results with the products since they are rather pricey.
What were your results?

I'm thinking of trying it with the heat cap the following ways:
  • Using the Re-Moist mask with a few drops of oil
  • Deep Condition with the styling creme (since this creme can be used as a Leave-in cond)
  • Deep condition on the 2nd round using the cleansing creme
What steps do you take when using WEN with heat?
Any advice or experience using WEN this way would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

JJamiah

I use the Re-Moist Mask with steam every time I use it. I use a few drops of the oil with the mask and rinse out after an hour. I love it. I have been getting good results for years now. I am a full blown Wen Head. I use the Cleansing Conditioner every week, the oil drops once a week, 613 cleansing conditioner as needed, Re-moist mask as needed, and styling cream or mousse when I want too. LOL

I love it.

I use it as I would a normal mask. I wash with the cleansing conditioner and then apply the mask, then add a few drops of oil to my hand and rub it onto my hair. Steam my hair for about an hour. :) soft as cotton.

Course24

Which scent are you using?
Have you tried any of the other products with heat?
Do you use an outside protein product to balance out the moisture?
Do you think the 613CC should be used more sparingly than the Re-moist mask?
Whats the difference between the Fig & 613 in your opinion?

I use the Re-Moist Mask with steam every time I use it. I use a few drops of the oil with the mask and rinse out after an hour. I love it. I have been getting good results for years now. I am a full blown Wen Head. I use the Cleansing Conditioner every week, the oil drops once a week, 613 cleansing conditioner as needed, Re-moist mask as needed, and styling cream or mousse when I want too. LOL

I love it.

I use it as I would a normal mask. I wash with the cleansing conditioner and then apply the mask, then add a few drops of oil to my hand and rub it onto my hair. Steam my hair for about an hour. :) soft as cotton.