WEN RAVE!

ShiShiPooPoo

I know there is already a thread pertaining to WEN but I had to start a new one.

I ordered the WEN Fig cleanser, oil, styling creme, and texture balm. I used them today for the first time. I followed the directions thoroughly saturating my hair with water for about 2 minutes. Then I used several pumps and worked it into my hair and scalp then used more on my ends. I clipped it up and continued with my shower then used my Jilbere shower comb to comb through. Ok.

When I got out I noticed my hair felt really soft but it feels like that most of the time when I wash my hair*shrugs*.

The real deal came when I took the fig oil and mixed it with the conditioner for a leave in. I "greased" my scalp with MT (which is giving me great results also). I am 6 weeks post and my ng is starting to come in really dense (thanks to MT) and the comb just glided through my hair...it was unbelievable. My hair looked moist and healthy...even DH commented that it looked really healthy.

I don't have a picture because all I did was put it into a little chignon but I wanted to just impress upon you if you are hesitant about ordering it DON"T BE! I drive a hard bargain and am not easily impressed but this stuff blew me away!

Thanks to the WEN club (January Noir, Coffee, Charmtreese, etc.) for rec. this and answering my questions. I am now a WEN friend!:yay:

Last edited:

cocoaluv

* Chants to myself I will NOT google Wen products! I will leave my Visa in my wallet! I will leave this thread NOW!!!*

Shishi why are you doing this to me :drunk:

krissyprissy

* Chants to myself I will NOT google Wen products! I will leave my Visa in my wallet! I will leave this thread NOW!!!*

Shishi why are you doing this to me :drunk:

LOL, I read about this at work and reached in my purse and ordered on the job. I couldn't help myself.

gymfreak336

Thanks for your review ShiShi. I can't wait to try this stuff. Your hair looks mucho fabolous in your siggy btw, You and my sister are definately hair cousins.

ShiShiPooPoo

Thanks for your review ShiShi. I can't wait to try this stuff. Your hair looks mucho fabolous in your siggy btw, You and my sister are definately hair cousins.

Thank you!

I let it air dry and got up this morning and used the Caruso's. It feels so weird...I'm used to my hair feeling silky but not this moist if that makes sense. It's really MOIST.

...and usually I have to sacrifice the moistness to have body but today I actually have both.:yep:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I know there is already a thread pertaining to WEN but I had to start a new one.

I ordered the WEN Fig cleanser, oil, styling creme, and texture balm. I used them today for the first time. I followed the directions thoroughly saturating my hair with water for about 2 minutes. Then I used several pumps and worked it into my hair and scalp then used more on my ends. I clipped it up and continued with my shower then used my Jilbere shower comb to comb through. Ok.

When I got out I noticed my hair felt really soft but it feels like that most of the time when I wash my hair*shrugs*.

The real deal came when I took the fig oil and mixed it with the conditioner for a leave in. I "greased" my scalp with MT (which is giving me great results also). I am 6 weeks post and my ng is starting to come in really dense (thanks to MT) and the comb just glided through my hair...it was unbelievable. My hair looked moist and healthy...even DH commented that it looked really healthy.

I don't have a picture because all I did was put it into a little chignon but I wanted to just impress upon you if you are hesitant about ordering it DON"T BE! I drive a hard bargain and am not easily impressed but this stuff blew me away!

Thanks to the WEN club (January Noir, Coffee, Charmtreese, etc.) for rec. this and answering my questions. I am now a WEN friend!:yay:

January Noir, Charmtreese and Coffee, etc., holding hands, circling aound ShiShiPooPoo sangin' "we got a new WEN friend," "we got a new WEN friend, la la la la la!"

Don't you just :love: it?

Last edited:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Thank you!

I let it air dry and got up this morning and used the Caruso's. It feels so weird...I'm used to my hair feeling silky but not this moist if that makes sense. It's really MOIST.

...and usually I have to sacrifice the moistness to have body but today I actually have both.:yep:

Uh huh :yep: :yep: :yep:

comike

Sounds interesting....I'm always up to try something new. Just wondering though...can you blow-dry and curl/flat-iron after using this product?

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Does it leave your hair light and bouncy? I can't stand heavy, greasy and stiff hair.

Actually I haven't so I can't give you a first-hand account because I don't use heat, but Charmtreese, Coffee and some other ladies do. They say it's comes out GREAT!!!

AngelDoll

This sounds sooooo good, but I refuse I tell you, I refuse to be tempted into trying this.:whyme::whyme:. This is so hard:wallbash::wallbash:.

Let me get out of here:cowgirl:.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Yeah, January Noir pushed me over the edge last week, too. I gave in and ordered and am impatiently waiting for my products to arrive. Do I need to clarify or anything before I start using this stuff? The only thing I've been putting in my hair this week is the LTR leave in, with this oil stuff and some activator gel, but I think the LTR leave in builds up some.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Yeah, January Noir pushed me over the edge last week, too. I gave in and ordered and am impatiently waiting for my products to arrive. Do I need to clarify or anything before I start using this stuff? The only thing I've been putting in my hair this week is the LTR leave in, with this oil stuff and some activator gel, but I think the LTR leave in builds up some.

YAY! Waiting for you and Fabulosity! :pepper:
I don't think you would need to. Maybe if you don't get the fine feeling we talk about, then clarify. But really, you shouldn't have to.

Coffee

I broke down and ordered the WEN Fig re-hydrating mask. We just received our stimilus check, so I had to do something to help the economy:lachen::lachen::lachen:.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I broke down and ordered the WEN Fig re-hydrating mask. We just received our stimilus check, so I had to do something to help the economy:lachen::lachen::lachen:.

That's good way to do it! :grin:

I'm thinking about getting the XTRA large (32 oz. or Gallon) size. I want to start using it as a shaving creme for legs and pits as well.

amina kamal

I ordered the WEN Fig cleanser, oil, styling creme, and texture balm. I used them today for the first time.

The real deal came when I took the fig oil and mixed it with the conditioner for a leave in. I "greased" my scalp with MT (which is giving me great results also).

Hey there, I am curious if you used the styling creme and texture balm too or is the oil and condish enough?

Also, I know I am late but what is MT?

Thanks!
Amina

ShiShiPooPoo

I ordered the WEN Fig cleanser, oil, styling creme, and texture balm. I used them today for the first time.

The real deal came when I took the fig oil and mixed it with the conditioner for a leave in. I "greased" my scalp with MT (which is giving me great results also).

Hey there, I am curious if you used the styling creme and texture balm too or is the oil and condish enough?

Also, I know I am late but what is MT?

Thanks!
Amina

Hi Amina,

I only used the cleanser and oil. The texture balm seems more appropriate for scrunching wet hair or molding a short style and the styling creme on wet hair before a blowout maybe. Since I did neither, I only used the cleanser and oil.

Also, MT is short for Mega-Tek. We are using it for a growth aid.:yep:

ShiShiPooPoo

Please for the love of all things holy let us know how this turns out. I started to order the Almond Mint set from the CD site just to be able to try this.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Please for the love of all things holy let us know how this turns out. I started to order the Almond Mint set from the CD site just to be able to try this.

:lachen:You crack me up!
I have the Fig Re-moist and to me, it's just like the conditioner, just a tad more concentrated. I would invest that $72 towards a larger size of the conditioner or try a different flavor. But being a WEN lover now, I respect that you want to try it. :yep: I did... :yep:
See what the other ladies say that have tried it.

Coffee

I have used the Lavendar hydrating mask and it's awesome. My hair was so soft and it still feels moisturized (I used it on Saturday). I'm sure the Fig will do just as well, I just needed an excuse to buy it:lick:.

Coffee

WEN is a conditioner on steriods! It does so much more for your hair than regular condish. Moisturizes, softens, makes it healthier, thicker over time, it's just a wonderful product!