Which Wen products do you have?

MDinLA

I know we have lots of Wen threads our there but I think this one night be a little different. I have several cleansing conditioners and the small sample size of the styling creme and the balm. I also have some oils. I am trying to figure out if it will be worth buying the other products like the replenishing mist, volumizing spray, you know- the extras. So please include which products you have and how you use them. And if you like them.

Cleansers- lavender, pomegranate, fig and tea tree
Oils- lavender and tea tree
Styling Verne- SAM
Styling balm- SAM
Remoist mask- I think they have the same ingredients regardless of "flavor". I have various scents

My standard regimen includes
1- night before wash- scalp treatment with tea tree oil
2- cleanse with cheapie conditioner then cleanse with fig cleanser
3- deep condition with 3-4 pumps of 32 oz fig cleanser with a finger scoop of remoist mask and 2 dropperfuls of lavender oil
4- leave in- hair one cucumber aloe
5- rollerset

I'm curious if people have an all Wen regimen? I don't know if hair one is a heat protestant but I know the styling creme is supposed to be. But when I have used the styling creme with the fig cleanser as a leave in, I am not at all happy with the results. My hair has no definition and does not hold the curl. But with the hair one it does.

But according to Chaz, if you add the styling creme with the volumizing spray, you should have great results.

So please chime in on your Wen regi.

JJamiah

I LOVE ALL OF THE PRODUCTS
Wen Fig -
Gallon Hair Cleanser
Fig Oil

Wen Sweet Almong Mint -
Hair Cleanser, Texture Balms, Styling Creme, & Re-moist Intensive Treatment

I love them ALL

I use the styling creme to roller set my hair.
Texture Balm - Use this to control my edges all around
Re-Moist Treatment as a Deep Deep DC
Hair Cleanser = all of them in place of shampoo.

I do want to start using my Wen Fig and Wen Fig Oil together as a Deep Conditioner :)

I don't use this as a Leave In. I still use my APhogee leave in for protein lift, or Dudleys PCA for a moisture lift. :)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Just Purchasing....Right Now:

Fig (3 16 ounce)
Sweet Almond Mint (2 16 ounce)
Pomegrante 1 (16 ounce)

1 16 ounce Fig Spritz
1 16 ounce Sweet Almond Mint Spritz

MDinLA

You have beautiful hair. Is that siggy after this Wen regimen?

Wen Fig -
Gallon Hair Cleanser
Fig Oil

Wen Sweet Almong Mint -

I love them ALL

I do want to start using my Wen Fig and Wen Fig Oil together as a Deep Conditioner :)

I don't use this as a Leave In. I still use my APhogee leave in for protein lift, or Dudleys PCA for a moisture lift. :)

MDinLA

Same as me. I don't like the Wen as a leave in. But I never quite figured out the purpose of the texture balm. So it has just been sitting there. But I will try it to control my edges next time and see how it works.

Thanks for sharing!

Wen Fig -
Gallon Hair Cleanser
Fig Oil

Wen Sweet Almong Mint -

I love them ALL

MDinLA

Is that the volumizing spritz? Try it in combination with the styling creme and let me know how it works. I am considering adding that to my regi.

Wen Fig -
Gallon Hair Cleanser
Fig Oil

Wen Sweet Almong Mint -

I love them ALL

Fig (3 16 ounce)
Pomegrante 1 (16 ounce)

1 16 ounce Fig Spritz

Coffee

Fig (3 16 ounce)
Pomegrante 1 (16 ounce)

1 16 ounce Fig Spritz

Girl, wait a minute. Why are you purchasing more when you were just trying to sell some :perplexed?

JJamiah

You have beautiful hair. Is that siggy after this Wen regimen?

Yes this is a Wen Head LOL

I Used Hair One Olive Oil, Wen Sweet Almond Mint and Wen Fig (yesterday), Hair cleanser systems since January 1, 2010 and have been sulphate free since 2009.

candita

I just bought the gallon of Wen from QVC. My goal is it use it solely over the next 6 months or so to see if I notice a major difference in my hair.

I've tried Hair One before but hated it. It only made my hair dry and matted. WEN definitely worked better for me. We'll see how the WEN Head Journey goes.

MrsSmitty77

I just purchased a gallon of WEN Tea Tree. I do not have a regi as of yet. I did cleanse with it and loved it. I tried it as a leave in and did not like it. I am going to continue to use the Tea Tree and purchase some Fig to see how I like that one also. I am subbing to this thread.

Jewell

I have NO Wen products. I use Lisa Rachel (biting off Wen), but to me Lisa Rachel and Hair One are better bargains. Cuz I have a lotta hair. And I'm not paying $29.95 for that lil bit of product they offer in their advertisments, esp. when it may not be satisfactory to me. I love Lisa Rachel Tea Tree Oil Cleanser/Conditioner (gives an awesome scalp tingle, and makes my hair very soft and moist). Once I find the other variations of LR in bottles I will be using her entire line when my hair has diff needs (I've used the sample packs and so far all have been great).

Last edited:

MDinLA

I just purchased a gallon of WEN Tea Tree. I do not have a regi as of yet. I did cleanse with it and loved it. I tried it as a leave in and did not like it. I am going to continue to use the Tea Tree and purchase some Fig to see how I like that one also. I am subbing to this thread.

Hmmm, that's 3 people who don't like it as a leave in. Anyone out there use it and like it? If so, do you mix it with another product?

Toy

All I Have is the Wen fig Cleansing Conditioner I use to cleanse my hair and scalp i use it as a deep conditioner... some times i use it as a leave-in i try not to use it alot because its expensive.But its a keeper for me.

candita

Hmmm, that's 3 people who don't like it as a leave in. Anyone out there use it and like it? If so, do you mix it with another product?

I used it as a leave-in yesterday and liked it, but in all fairness, it was the first time I'd done so. Would need to do it some more before I can make a decision if I like it as a leave-in or not. But it left my hair feeling soft.

I'm also just relaxed, so the real test will be starting around 4-6 weeks post. :lol:

Coffee

Coffee,
I know you are a huge Wen head. Interested in listing what you have and your Wen regi?

I have WEN Sweet Almond Mint, Pomegrante(2) & Fig (2). As far as Replenishing Mist, I have Sweet Almond Mint & Fig. Re-moist I have Fig & Sweet Almond. Oils I have Fig.

I don't have a regi, just use it whenever.