Pomegrante WEN for RELAXED Hair Questions

LexaKing

Hey ladies, I just had a few questions about WEN's line and your personal experience with it...

I did use the search function and I know there are some true WEN BELIEVERS in here but I would love to hear more personal updated experiences from you all :yep:

I was able to get my hands on a 16oz bottle of the Pomegranate Wen Cleansing Cond, Re- Moist Intensive Hair Treatment, the Sweet Almond Mint Styling Creme, and the Sweet Almond Mint Replenshing Treatment mist for super cheap (they were slightly used and the lady didnt like them). I have never used them before, but I've always wanted to, the price was just a little high :ohwell:

So my questions are:
1. Have you tried the Pom Wen and if yes did you like it?
2. Do you feel it has helped keep your hair moisturized?
3. Do you have an issues with tangles, shedding, or breakage while using it?
4. Do you use it as a cleanser, leave-in or dc? And do you still use a heat protectant for styling?
5. Do you feel it helped your hair grow?
6. Would you recommend it for someone else?

Thank you so much in advance!!!

sunnieb

1. Have you tried the Pom Wen and if yes did you like it?
Yes, I tried it and my hair loved it.

2. Do you feel it has helped keep your hair moisturized?
All of the Wen flavors I've tried tend to keep my hair super moisturized.

3. Do you have an issues with tangles, shedding, or breakage while using it?
None of the above.

4. Do you use it as a cleanser, leave-in or dc? And do you still use a heat protectant for styling?
For now, I only use it to cowash. I don't use direct heat, so I don't have a need for protectant.

5. Do you feel it helped your hair grow?
I feel Wen helps with retention since it holds in the moisture like no other product I've used.

6. Would you recommend it for someone else? Absolutely! :yep:

Also, check out the Wen Relaxed hair thread for more reviews: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=564575

LexaKing

sunnieb Thank you very much for taking time to answer my questions :yep: And your hair looks AMAZING!!! Wonderful progress!!! It looks SO HEALTHY and beautiful! Whatever your doing keep doing it :yep:

One more question... do you still use a normal or sulfate free shampoo in between? How often do you co wash with wen? Thanks!!!

sunnieb

One more question... do you still use a normal or sulfate free shampoo in between? How often do you co wash with wen? Thanks!!!

I use Nexxus Therrappe. I don't think it's sulfate-free. I also use Suave Daily Clarifying shampoo. They both work well for my hair.

I have dumped all of my cheapy conditioners and use Wen Fig exclusively. My hair stays soft for days. I usually cowash every other day, but lately I've been able to stretch it to every 3-4 days and I know it's because of the Wen. :yep: