Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Saludable84 @KinksAndInk
Why won't she adjust that Crazy Shipping? :spinning: What's up with that?

That's the exact same issue I had with Shi Naturals and ButtersNBars.:angry2:

How the durn shipping gone cost more than most of your products????:censored:

Lawdt. Someone sent me another product of hers on a swap that I haven't used, now watch me fall in love with it. :nono:

CRAP!:eek:
I see she has a dead sea mud wash with peppermint as well but dollar for dollar it costs more than J. Monique's.

I checked and I haven't posted in here since 4/24. Got 250 more posts to read. Work has been kicking my tail because my coworker is on maternity leave and my bosses did not have their ish together :look:. I still love them but...Then I've been sick. Haven't bought anything hair related. I do want to get in on a Memorial Day sale with Sarenzo. I think her email said something about bath products being on sale. I'm on it or maybe I will finally sign up for the subscription box. I'm putting a nice relaxing bath in my planner for every Sunday so I want some goodies for that.

Hey ya'll, i'm not biting on any sales.

I got a kilo of henna for like $60 with free shipping with the exact same dye account as Henna Sooq's Raj Red :look: A kilo of Raj Red like $120 and no free shipping.

I'm determined to use up my stash before buying more, I think I am set until Black Friday, especially with washes, oils and DC.

I think my go to brands are:

Hair
Bekura
Soultanicals
Camille Rose
Sarenzo (Maybe)

Body
Annabelle Perfect Blends

Skin
CosRx
Biologique Recherche

Happy Mother's Day, ladies! DS is coming down to take me out for BBQ, because I'm eating Keto/LCHF. I only need three beef ribs with no sauce, :lick: Normally, we do an activity too, but he's starting a Maymester tomorrow, so I wan't him to get back up to campus.

He and his father ordered me some new free weights for M-Day. All of mine are missing. I can only find the 3 lbs pair. I spied some familiar looking weights at my brother's. :rolleyes:

I only bought Claudie's, during our low-buy break for Mother's Day. I was going to get the Ancient Egyptian body products, but it looks like Courtney, is not having a sale for M-Day. Actually, it looks like she's about to launch a weight loss product. Hopefully, she'll have a sale when it launches, so I can get my body products. I'm going to smell like kalahari from head to toe for summer :beach:

Used up Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time Tx. 1 back-up with the new branding/name.

Back