Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

@Saludable84 @KinksAndInk
Why won't she adjust that Crazy Shipping? :spinning: What's up with that?

That's the exact same issue I had with Shi Naturals and ButtersNBars.:angry2:

How the durn shipping gone cost more than most of your products????:censored:

Lawdt. Someone sent me another product of hers on a swap that I haven't used, now watch me fall in love with it. :nono:

CRAP!:eek:
I see she has a dead sea mud wash with peppermint as well but dollar for dollar it costs more than J. Monique's.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I checked and I haven't posted in here since 4/24. Got 250 more posts to read. Work has been kicking my tail because my coworker is on maternity leave and my bosses did not have their ish together :look:. I still love them but...Then I've been sick. Haven't bought anything hair related. I do want to get in on a Memorial Day sale with Sarenzo. I think her email said something about bath products being on sale. I'm on it or maybe I will finally sign up for the subscription box. I'm putting a nice relaxing bath in my planner for every Sunday so I want some goodies for that.

DeerDance

Hey ya'll, i'm not biting on any sales.

I got a kilo of henna for like $60 with free shipping with the exact same dye account as Henna Sooq's Raj Red :look: A kilo of Raj Red like $120 and no free shipping.

I'm determined to use up my stash before buying more, I think I am set until Black Friday, especially with washes, oils and DC.

I think my go to brands are:

Hair
Bekura
Soultanicals
Camille Rose
Sarenzo (Maybe)

Body
Annabelle Perfect Blends

Skin
CosRx
Biologique Recherche

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Happy Mother's Day, ladies! DS is coming down to take me out for BBQ, because I'm eating Keto/LCHF. I only need three beef ribs with no sauce, :lick: Normally, we do an activity too, but he's starting a Maymester tomorrow, so I wan't him to get back up to campus.

He and his father ordered me some new free weights for M-Day. All of mine are missing. I can only find the 3 lbs pair. I spied some familiar looking weights at my brother's. :rolleyes:

I only bought Claudie's, during our low-buy break for Mother's Day. I was going to get the Ancient Egyptian body products, but it looks like Courtney, is not having a sale for M-Day. Actually, it looks like she's about to launch a weight loss product. Hopefully, she'll have a sale when it launches, so I can get my body products. I'm going to smell like kalahari from head to toe for summer :beach:

Used up Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time Tx. 1 back-up with the new branding/name.